Old 2010-07-28 , 20:19
Knows how to use a remote

Default Remote Codes for HiSense TV

Hi,

Can anyone help me with the codes for a HiSense LED TV (LED55T18GP) on the A3 UEI Remote.

I've tried the 02159 in the remote manual but it doesn't work.

Cheers

Brad
Old 2010-07-29 , 15:58
MultiChoice

Try the step-and set method. The Hisense we have in the office works perfectly off the setting it found on it. If you struggle I'll get it to give me the code - but it may not match your model, so rather try it yourself first.
Old 2010-07-29 , 16:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by : ) C4 View Post
Try the step-and set method. The Hisense we have in the office works perfectly off the setting it found on it. If you struggle I'll get it to give me the code - but it may not match your model, so rather try it yourself first.
Hi, Yep thanks, that is what I tried with the code 02159 from the manual, but it went all the way through till the red flash without turning the TV On/Off.

If you could check the number it might be worth a try, I'm struggling to find info on the T18 LED series Hisense TV's it seems they were only sold in Australia / Middle East and Africa, can't find any references in Europe or the US

Cheers

Brad
Old 2010-07-29 , 16:21
MultiChoice

Try 00906 - that's what is working on our new 42" Hisense.
Old 2010-07-29 , 16:47

Hi,

Entered directly 00906 doesn't work the TV, and when I try and do the step search ie Pause-Green-code it flashes red after the code

One thing I've noticed whilst playing, when you do the 982 unlock, it seems to alternate between 2 green flashes or 4 green flashes, is this perhaps toggling the lock on and off ?.

BTW I've tried the 00906 on the C channel, not just a number channel.

Thanks for the suggestions

Brad
Old 2010-07-29 , 19:46
MultiChoice

Try learning - it's easy and quick.
Old 2010-09-16 , 16:33

Unhappy

Hi

Read this post out of interest - can you explain how this works ? What are you trying ti achieve?

I hae a Sinotec LCD TV, with Samsung Surround Sound Blu Ray....
Old 2010-09-16 , 17:53
Changes remote batteries hourly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonR View Post
Hi

Read this post out of interest - can you explain how this works ? What are you trying ti achieve?

I hae a Sinotec LCD TV, with Samsung Surround Sound Blu Ray....
Did you read the manual under stickies on remote folder? Tells you how to do both methods.
Old 2010-09-17 , 14:33

Thanks for the response and sorry for my stupidity but can you first tell me how this works? I dont understand what you will achieve / obtain - what is the process and what does it do?

My lack of knowledge prohibits me from firstly understanding the issue and then deciding what manual to 'decipher'!

Please help?
Old 2010-09-17 , 15:22
Changes remote batteries daily

In short, the HDPVR and to some extend the older SDPVR remote (it is not a learning remote and supports fewer devices than the HDPVR remote) is an universal remote, meaning that it can be programmed to control other AV equipment too.

For example you can set it up to control the TV/Hi-Fi's volume instead of the decoder's or set up a macro to switch on/off the TV and amp at the press of two buttons (shift + numeric button). This enables you to control the commonly used features of your TV/amp and save your original equipment's remotes.

Last edited by JG; 2010-09-18 at 08:47. . Reason: Corrected incorrect statement regarding SDPVR remote