Old 2010-02-26 , 06:21
Still listens to the wireless

Unhappy E16 error message

For some reason I get an E16 error message stating that I am not subscribed to the channel on the normal HD channel and on Supersport HD but I can view the Discovery HD channel. I have given up on phoning the call centre as the general response is "we will reset your signal and it should be fine in 20 mins time if not please phone again" ... I did this one night for about 4 times in a row! Has anybody experienced this before?
Old 2010-02-26 , 12:10
Technical Myriad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klonkie View Post
For some reason I get an E16 error message stating that I am not subscribed to the channel on the normal HD channel and on Supersport HD but I can view the Discovery HD channel. I have given up on phoning the call centre as the general response is "we will reset your signal and it should be fine in 20 mins time if not please phone again" ... I did this one night for about 4 times in a row! Has anybody experienced this before?
First of all which decoder do you have?
Old 2010-02-26 , 12:14
Still listens to the wireless

The Pace HD PVR
Old 2010-02-26 , 17:56
Knows how to use a remote

This happened to me when SS HD came. All I did was a simple rescan and then sent an email with my smart card number to MC and presto! It was working in about 10 mins.