Old 2009-06-22 , 10:44
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Default SD-PVR not changing channels

I am having issues with the SD-PVR not changing channels properly. I will change the channel and the iPlate will show the new channel information but the picture is the previous channel. I can kepp changeing channels but the picture remains from the first channel. I am also seeing the picture freeze. I can then open the play list and start to play a program, stop it and go back and everything is fine again.
Old 2009-06-22 , 10:53
MultiChoice

Thanks for the report ... this however doesn't sound familiar. Can you confirm what software version you have on the SD PVR and also how it is connected (also, do you have XtraView active)? Tx
Old 2009-06-22 , 14:33

L21 with a standard install, dual LNB no xtraview
Old 2009-06-22 , 17:52
MultiChoice

Thanks for the installation info. I have forwarded to C4 and one of the other tech guys to see if they have any ideas that could assist in getting to the bottom of this bug - it must be frustrating, so apologies. Can you confirm that the tuner inputs are correctly connected and that there are no other unusual quirks? Also, how often is this happening?
Old 2009-06-22 , 19:51

It is a pretty standard installation. LNB connections are fine, can view Vertical and Horizontal channels. Viewing via RCA connections only at the moment. My only funny is I am using a Digitech IR extender that is a little bit dodgy so the PVR could be getting weak signals although this has not been an issue in the past. Has only started happening in the last month or so. It happens every 2-3 days.
Old 2009-06-23 , 07:37
MultiChoice

Hi Ray!
I haven't a clue.
I do however have someone else that has reported a similar problem.
I am asking the guys to have a look at it.