Forum > DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) > Who do you think you are? - Jeremy Clarkson
Old 2009-05-06 , 09:10
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Default Who do you think you are? - Jeremy Clarkson

A couple of months ago I recorded the "Who do you think you are?" episode on BBC Knowledge and it turned out to be the one about David Baddiel. OK, never mind, I thought, the one thing you can reply on with BBC is that it will be repeated quite soon and maybe they'll get it right this time.

So last night (repeated 4am) the EPG said it was the Clarkson episode again, so I recorded it again, and again it was David Baddiel.

Can someone at BBC either get the EPG entry right, or perhaps just read the label on the DVD box (or re-label it!) for next time?
Old 2009-05-10 , 11:03
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Default And again

And it was wrong again in the a.m. of 10 May 2009.

When they advertise the David Baddiel programme, is it actually the Jeremy Clarkson one?
Old 2009-05-14 , 03:12
Knows how to use a remote

wow. That's quite sad dude.

Clarkson's a tool. But I love Top Gear.
Old 2009-05-15 , 10:16
MultiChoice

We received the following response from the channel. Regards, Anne-Marie

We apologise for the inconvenience caused by the episode order of the Who Do You Think You Are programmes and the episode order of the EPG listings being out of synch with each other. This was human error caused by the fact that the UK running order was different to the international running order. We apologise for this and are currently checking the whole series to correct our database. We will be repeating the missing Jeremy Clarkson episode in the coming months.
Tags
baddiel, clarkson, knowledge