Forum > DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) > MSeries line up for August 2013

Old 2013-07-18 , 18:22
A big, eagle-eyed baobab.

Why is Greys Anatomy being shown on Showcase, its already been on M-Net. This would make sense if Showcase was a Compact channel but its not, so Showcase is showing repeats... isn't that what Zone is for?
Old 2013-07-18 , 18:46
Forum Queen (gets her subjects to change her remote batteries daily.)
[Dear Twitter: Forum Queen is not a MultiChoice employee.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merv View Post
Why is Greys Anatomy being shown on Showcase, its already been on M-Net. This would make sense if Showcase was a Compact channel but its not, so Showcase is showing repeats... isn't that what Zone is for?
Very good question! I didn't even notice that it's on Showcase and not Zone. I agree though. Should be on Zone.

S4 using TapaTalk
Old 2013-07-18 , 18:49
Still gets up to change channels

Quote:
I must agree it just defeats the purpose of M-Net Series Zone. On the topic of Zone, how come Season 2 of Revenge is being aired without non-Premium subscribers seeing the first season?
Old 2013-07-18 , 19:07
Changes remote batteries daily

Yes Move it to Zone

Explora
Old 2013-07-19 , 07:44
Changes remote batteries daily. Has an entire thread named after her.

Quote:
Agree. Unlike on Series, the 22:30 slot on Showcase has no premiere so they are screening repeats
Old 2013-07-19 , 08:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Cat View Post
Agree. Unlike on Series, the 22:30 slot on Showcase has no premiere so they are screening repeats
I'm not too bothered about the 22:30 slot not having a premiere, but then repeats should be of other Showcase shows, not M-Net shows.
Old 2013-07-19 , 09:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citanul View Post
I'm not too bothered about the 22:30 slot not having a premiere, but then repeats should be of other Showcase shows, not M-Net shows.
Agree with you, I would prefer more repeats of Showcase series, but just guessing because that slot is no longer a premiere slot they are using it for repeats of M-net series.
Old 2013-07-19 , 11:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citanul View Post
So instead of sticking with the original channel's numbering, they've gone with their own? Do they really think that's not going to cause confusion?
FYI: They are doing this with Bunheads: it's season 1 split into 2, but they are referring to current episodes as season 2, see http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2006848/...f_=tt_eps_sn_1

MC, any comment re season 3 of Switched at Birth?
Old 2013-07-20 , 22:07

Quote:
Fully agree. On Series Showcase makes no sense at all, same as season 2 of Revenge. Keep showcase a premiere series channel. Please inform M-Net, MC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Equipment:
Primary (Lounge): Pace HDPVR 2P, Sony Bravia X-Reality Full HD LCD TV 40", Sony 3D Blu-Ray & Sony HD Home Theatre (All Connected via HDMI).
Secondary (Bedroom): UEC HDPVR 2U, Samsung HDR LCD TV 32" (Connected via HDMI).
DStv Mobile: Drifta USB.
Old 2013-07-21 , 12:31
Changes remote batteries hourly

Talking of Greys Anatomy, I see on Wiki that the first episode of the new season 10 will be premiered in the States on Sept. 26th with a double episode.
Can we find out at this stage if this will be HOTH for us on 101 M-Net, therefore on our screens within a week to 10 days of that?

A certain independent reporter quotes M-Net as saying we will see "the return () of a new season" in Sep/Oct but the context of both that statement & paragraph was otherwise(?) focused on Series Zone and not M-Net itself so what is meant really isn't clear at all.
As M-Net has already released such info to the press I'm sure they can give us answers to this and the other Greys related enquiry.