(a) Are you receiving the RF from the HD PVR at the tvs connected via RF?
(1) Disconnect distribution to rest of house temorarily.
(2) Verify that the HB cable is correctly connected.
(3) I presume you are not using any TVLINK eyes?
(4) If XV has been setup properly, the 1131 should say someting to the effect of Status = secondary, Communication should be "waiting" or something to thta effect
(5) Check on the HD PVR under the information screens, HGPC status and see if the SC number for the 1131 is listed there as a secondary SC. If not XV has not been sucessfully setup.
Easyview, UEC 4T HD PVR, SD PVR, XV
Spare decoders: SD PVR(2), PACE HD PVR 4T, DSD 660, 1110, 1131, Explora
2 unmentionable FTA decoders
Win 10 Pro (64-bit) build 1607, version 14393.351
1.2m antenna, 8-way universal LNB, 2x6 MS, FSM permanently connected.