Forum > DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) > Online TV Guide\Dish
Old 2012-02-29 , 19:32
Still gets up to change channels

Default Online TV Guide\Dish

If I was looking to stop receiving the monthly Dish magazine to save paper, where can I find an online alternative?

I've looked at the DSTV guide, but that only gives me 14 days of TV programming. I've also looked at the online Dish, but that doesn't contain any programming. It just looks like the feature section from the Dish magazine.

The magazine dish contains the TV programming for a the whole month and that's what I need.

Am I missing something on the website?
Old 2012-02-29 , 20:03
Changes remote batteries daily

Stormcrowza my understanding is that the online Dish Magazine only gives you approximately two weeks of the programming schedule. You will therefore not be able to see what is showing on the last day of the month until about the middle of the month.

It is because of this reason, and also that I can have the paper Dish Magazine alongside me when I'm watching the tv that I haven't gone the digital route. My computer is not in the same room as the TV so if I need to look up something I find it easier to page through the magazine and only if I have difficulty finding what I want to go to the online Dish Magazine.

But, to each his/her own.
Old 2012-03-01 , 08:56
MultiChoice

I would suggest the following:
-Dish digimag which comes out every two weeks and gives you all programming per genre (link at bottom of DStv.com homepage)
- The newsletters will give you highlights (Subscribe by clicking on the link at the bottom of the DStv.com homepage)
- Series calendar gives you all the new series starting in the next month
- Coming soon pages on DStv.com and M-Net - M-Net gives you three months in advance
- On your decoder, there is a Dish on TV function - press OK on your remote and choose schedules

Programming changes on a weekly basis, so I suggest looking at a 14-day guide will give you much more accurate programme info than looking at a monthly guide.
Tags
magazine, month, online dish