Old 2009-01-19 , 15:36
Still gets up to change channels

Default Set recordings - How to delete?

We have set up a good few scheduled recordings since we got the SDPVR, but how do I delete them? If I delete the set recording it only deletes 1 occurance, and next week it records again.

How can I delete scheduled recordings so they never record again! (unless I set it up again of course)?

Regards
Geoff
Old 2009-01-19 , 18:24
MultiChoice

To delete a TBR, press GREEN to go to the PVR Menu, select Time Based Recordings - which then takes you to the Time Based Recordings screen.
Press RED to delete / cancel the TBR.
If the TBR is recurring, a pop-up should display with the option to delete only one or delete all.
If the TBR is locked, you will need to enter the PG PIN code before you can delete it.
Let us know if you still have queries.
Old 2009-01-20 , 08:39
Technical Myriad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wave View Post
We have set up a good few scheduled recordings since we got the SDPVR, but how do I delete them? If I delete the set recording it only deletes 1 occurance, and next week it records again.

How can I delete scheduled recordings so they never record again! (unless I set it up again of course)?

Regards
Geoff
(1) You have been deleting the entries by accessing the schedule list. The first screen displayed in the schedule is the "individual" recording list.

There is another way -

(1) access the "schedule list" The first screen displayed is the list of individual recordings.
(2) Look for the coloured button option on the bottom of the screen entitled "series list", press the button to display the schedule of series recordings set, and then delete the entry there. This will also remove the listing completely.