Forum > Decoders > PVR Decoders > technical errors on explora
Old 2017-09-14 , 15:10
Still gets up to change channels

Default technical errors on explora

I am looking for advice about the following:
1. The scroll bar on my Schedules page is not operating correctly. If I set a recording the scroll bar resets to to the top of the page but leaves the last active programme highlighted and visible. Using the arrow key either up or down takes forever because it has to travel all the way up or down. Very irritating.
2. The info circle at the top right hand corner or the screen. This used to disappear automatically. The back button can't remove it. I have now discovered that you have to open the info screen and then use the back button to get rid of the circle. Also highly irritating.
Can either of these glitches be corrected?
Old 2017-09-14 , 15:41
Changes remote batteries hourly

They have both been reported before so a fix should be under development.

1. The quick fix for now is to exit your Schedules list and go back into it.

2. Try a manual reboot - press and hold in the power button until your Explora reboots.