Forum > Content > Sport > Football Today - Naming will possibly cause recording issues
Old 2017-08-16 , 10:37
Knows how to use a remote

Default Football Today - Naming will possibly cause recording issues

Every weekday afternoon there is a Football Today programme at 14:30, with a different sort of show each day. I often record the one where UK football journalists discuss the week's news (was on Tuesdays last year).

I had a problem once or twice where the recording was incomplete due to those temporary "this is a pvr" errors or a power outage, then the Explora automatically replaced it with the next day's programme as it had the same name. Obviously a bit annoying.

Looking at today's show there is no mention of series/episode in the description, it's just called "PLTV Premier League Today". If I look at Inside Edge, on the other hand, the description has "S18/E13" in the details. So I'm worried that the issues I had last year will happen again.

Please could you look into differentiating the names of different episodes so the decoder won't helpfully replace an incomplete recording with a different show from the next day.