Forum > Content > Sport > Barclays English Premier League 2017-2018
Old 2017-10-12 , 12:07
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle bailey View Post
As for Saturday's game between our two sides........ I'll go for a non confident 2-1 victory to Liverpool......
Me too BB! I've already put your boys down for a home Win! Cheers K

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Old 2017-10-12 , 12:11
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtonman View Post
Me too BB! I've already put your boys down for a home Win! Cheers K

Personally, if I was a neutral I'd be inclined to go for a 2-0 united victory. But being a Liverpool supporter I will be true to my team and predict a 2-1 victory.
Old 2017-10-14 , 09:33
4K, baby!

Default Strange Dream!

Well, though I've dreamed, on a number of occasions, that I've personally been playing for the Gunners first team at the Emirates, I've never previously dreamed about being an observer at another ground; until last night that is

I had a VERY vivid dream last night that I was on the side lines of the pitch at Anfield. right next to corner flag, observing the players. It was SO vivid, the green of the turf. I was observing today's match!

For some unknown reason Rooney was playing for Liverpool; and playing very well.

Anyway I glanced at the big electronic scoreboard and saw the final score

This was so vivid and, even though I don't believe the dreamed scoreline, I am going to change my SuperBru prediction to match it. No hints!
Cheers, K.

Last edited by Sandtonman; 2017-10-14 at 09:35. .
Old 2017-10-14 , 20:47
Knows how to use a remote

That performance was (recent) Arsenal in a nutshell. Could bottle it and sell it in the club store to souvenir hunters.
Old 2017-10-16 , 09:40
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtonman View Post
Well, though I've dreamed, on a number of occasions, that I've personally been playing for the Gunners first team at the Emirates, I've never previously dreamed about being an observer at another ground; until last night that is

I had a VERY vivid dream last night that I was on the side lines of the pitch at Anfield. right next to corner flag, observing the players. It was SO vivid, the green of the turf. I was observing today's match!

For some unknown reason Rooney was playing for Liverpool; and playing very well.

Anyway I glanced at the big electronic scoreboard and saw the final score

This was so vivid and, even though I don't believe the dreamed scoreline, I am going to change my SuperBru prediction to match it. No hints!
Cheers, K.
So? Did you get it right? Although glancing at the Superbru (and actual) performances some might consider the past weekend a bit of a nightmare...

Koeman needs to get the team moving in the right direction, or else...we cannot keep dropping points (even away from home) against sides like Brighton if he's hoping to justify the amount he spent this past transfer window...
Old 2017-10-16 , 10:19
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeII View Post
So? Did you get it right? Although glancing at the Superbru (and actual) performances some might consider the past weekend a bit of a nightmare...
No, nothing like! I dreamed 3-2 to Liverpool and it was a goalless draw! But I had to do it!

Yes a terrible weekend. The softest of non-penalties ruined the Gunners'weekend out at Watford.

Cheers, K.
Old 2017-10-16 , 15:55
Changes remote batteries daily

I can't comments on Keith's dream but needless to say I had a really vivid nightmare, and I didn't even have to go to sleep to experience it. From now on, Supersport can save a channel by broadcasting Stoke games on the Cartoon Network. Not only did Sparky leave the bus in the car-park, the team forgot to get off. If Leicester win this evening, the Potters will be in the relegation zone. And here's the real irony; Man U have only conceded 2 goals all season so far (both against Stoke) and Man C have only conceded 4 ( 2 of them against Stoke). Prior to the season kicking off, I was concerned about our lack of striking options, but it's our once-famous defence that is clearly worrisome.
Old 2017-10-18 , 14:26
4K, baby!

No lies but a couple of weeks ago I dreamt I was playing for Liverpool. Cannot remember anything regarding what was happening on the playing field but I can remember Klopp transferring me out because he said I stank. Not in the playing sense but hygiene wise. This in spite of my having a bath every day. So I don't know where he got that bit of info from. Anyone suggest a good underarm spray?

Regarding this past weekend's footie the shocks to me were Chelsea and Arsenal losing. Perhaps looking at how well Watford have been doing then the Arsenal result may not be that bad but Chelsea going down to a side that had failed to score a single goal in seven matches was a real surprise.

Thankfully for us Liverpool supporters those two results went the way they did as it meant that we never lost ground in the chase for a top four finish. Not against Arsenal and Chelsea that is. As for united I was surprised at how they were left hanging on at the end of the game. Playing for time and looking out on their feet towards the end of the game. Also, a side that had been defeating all before them by large score margins, yet could only manage ONE shot on target against a suspect Liverpool defence Two matches at Anfield and the sum total of jose's chargers is two shots on target in two games. Must be inspiring to be a supporter of such a brave manager? But, he got what he wanted which was one point so perhaps he got it right in so far as united were concerned.

Chris, your team did at least entertain the crowd with a goal feast match. What difference does it really make if you lose 1-0 or 7-2? Either way it's no points.

Leicester have since fired their manager and are on the lookout for a new one. To date that not appointed anyone. How the mighty have fallen. Just a season ago they were winning the league now look at them. Koeman of Everton looking like he could be next in line for the "golden boot", of a different kind, should results not start turning a bit more in favour of Everton.
Old Yesterday , 17:04
4K, baby!

Remember there is Footie tonight, guys!
Don't forget to make your picks. (includes me!) Cheers K

Old Today , 15:05
Knows how to use a remote

Starting to look like Chelsea are having one of their 'hangover' seasons they have after winning the league, even though they've just fought back to 2-2. At least champions - midtable - champions is a reasonably interesting ride I suppose, compared to a decade of 4th place trophies, but the players look jaded already and it's bringing back a few memories of Jose's last season.