Forum > Decoders > PVR Decoders > Explora 1 Channel Playlist
Old 2017-10-09 , 14:06
4K, baby!

Default Explora 1 Channel Playlist

When scrolling through the channels using the left or right buttons on the ..... i pad? - that is having the programmes highlighted on the bottom of the screen, to see what's showing on other channels, I find the numbering and channels to be all over the place. As examples 189,136,186 then 174,135,170 and 240,156,103. I also find some tv channels in amongst the audio channels.

This is when I use the Options>Channel Groups>Edwin option. However, when using Options>Channel Groups>My DStv Channels all is correct.

I've done a reboot but it doesn't help. Also, when using the "Edwin" option I get numerous four digit channels coming up. None of which, I don't think, give me access to a viewing environment.

What gives?
Old 2017-10-09 , 15:24
MultiChoice

Edwin option must be a favourite channel grouping you have created as we don't have one like that, so perhaps delete it and then try again. My DStv channels is the grouping with all the channels available in your package.
Old 2017-10-09 , 17:06
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Marietjie View Post
Edwin option must be a favourite channel grouping you have created as we don't have one like that, so perhaps delete it and then try again. My DStv channels is the grouping with all the channels available in your package.
Thanks for the reply MoM.

This option is where we can set up a total of five different channel selections for five individual people. I access it by clicking on the "option" button just above the numerical keyboard on the remote. Here I have the channels selected that I want to watch and the wife then has her own. Then there is the My Dstv Channels grouping which shows all the channels.

I will consider creating a new channel listing by first deleting all those on my list and then reselecting them again. Will need to be done at a later date as the wife is now busy watching her afternoon programmes. Still does give me time to catch up on my Showmax downloads. Thanks for this.
Old 2017-10-09 , 19:07
Technical Myriad

So either the list is created in the order in which you selected channels for your list, or, a network update has happened and your list is still referring to an old channel identifier list?
Win 10 Pro (64-bit) version 1703, build 15063.138
1.2m antenna, 8-way universal LNB, 2x6 MS, FSM permanently connected.
MS Edge 40 with MSEdge HTML 15
Old 2017-10-09 , 21:41
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff D View Post
So either the list is created in the order in which you selected channels for your list, or, a network update has happened and your list is still referring to an old channel identifier list?
Very much doubt it was the order in which I selected the channels but I really cannot say for sure. Think what I'll do, when I get round to it, is select a couple of channels but in a mixed up order and see what happens.
Old 2017-10-10 , 10:49
4K, baby!

Just supplying some feedback.
Selected some channels randomly and out of sequence. When I looked later all was as it should be and the numbers ran sequentially. As they should. Deleted the lot and selected only those channels that I was interested in. All seems to be in order. Somehow or other the original selected channels of mine must have got corrupted.
Old 2017-10-10 , 10:53
Knows how to use a remote

Thanks for the feedback beetle bailey - ill report this to the Product Owners.

Regards