Forum > Decoders > PVR Decoders > Explora2 downloads immed ignoring download time setting
Old 2017-07-10 , 15:24
Still gets up to change channels

Default Explora2 downloads immed ignoring download time setting

My Explora2 has the Connected Services setting Download time switched on and set for 01h00-06h00.

I I choose to download any programs during the day it should QUEUEtge download and only start downloading from 01h00. However in the last 3days these downloads start the minute I request the download instead of waiting.

Can anyone shed light on this? The Multichoice call centre people tell me to simply reboot the PVR which does not resolve the issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 2017-07-10 , 16:01
Changes remote batteries daily

I just tried the same on my Explora 1 and it works correctly - my download has gone into the queue.

Maybe try and switch off the scheduled times and switch it back on again?
Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora 1 (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary) in lounge, Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture and audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. Explora 1 in bedroom with HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
Old 2017-07-10 , 18:04
MultiChoice

Hi
Did you select to DOWNLOAD it or WATCH NOW? If the latter, you're selecting to override the setting. Let us know?
Old 2017-07-11 , 14:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Brenda View Post
Hi

Did you select to DOWNLOAD it or WATCH NOW? If the latter, you're selecting to override the setting. Let us know?

I choose DOWNLOAD because I am aware that Watch Now will start streaming it immediately.

Old 2017-07-11 , 14:27
MultiChoice

Thanks. If you go into the download manager (ie. press CATCH UP, then press ALT, does it show a yellow or green strap at the top of the screen?)
Old 2017-07-11 , 17:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Brenda View Post
Thanks. If you go into the download manager (ie. press CATCH UP, then press ALT, does it show a yellow or green strap at the top of the screen?)

Currently it is YELLLW and a program I chose right now to download seems to be Queued and waiting as it should.

However on other occasions this is not wat happened. It started downloading immed. It doesn't seem very consistent.

Old 2017-07-11 , 17:27
MultiChoice

Thanks. I've tagged the decoder support team on this so that they can look into this. Thanks for logging. Much appreciated.
Old 2017-07-12 , 13:52

Hi Dragonleo,

We have tested our Exploras in the lab and this feature works as it should, the titles are all queued to download at a specified time.
However, we have one defect logged and will be fixed in the next software release whereby if one plays back any Catch Up Plus titles whilst still downloading the decoder sets other queued titles to download as well.

The team has suggested that you reset the decoder to factory defaults.
Please remember that if you have XtraView, please note down the satellite settings as well as UHF settings on both your decoders.

Please feedback.

Old 2017-08-27 , 19:45
Still listens to the wireless

I had the same issue today. Downloaded some shows last night - no problem. Then I wanted to download a movie this morning. It started to download as soon as I returned to live tv. Had to go to download manager and press play/pause on the remote and start over again? Explora 1

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk