Forum > Decoders > Installation > 3 Exploras on XtraView
Old 2017-08-08 , 10:17
Still gets up to change channels

Concern Q is that i installed 3 explora's which is working 100% fine and rf out to all explora's connecting via T piece allowing HB to primary and secondary's.Now my son can view via RF in the 4th room but only can view from the lounge but cannot from the main bedroom , message "poor signal" on the second channel, how strange. Checked all cables and there are no funny connections as the braids are not connecting to copper.Please could you advice which splitter to purchase at ellies or space or further advise if the UHF should be changed from 63 to 50.Help will be appreciated.
Old 2017-08-08 , 10:44
Changes remote batteries hourly

Yes, replacing the HB T-Piece with an appropriate SLX splitter's amplification will help greatly with the distributed RF quality, and so will the using of lower RF UHF channel numbers - the lower the better (if there's no interference), and keep them spaced at least 2 or 3 nos. apart.

That may be all the help available from us for now - Geoff's away for quite a long period from today and I don't think able to go online much, and I'm only occasionally available at this stage.
There are some others who try to help when they're around, and I presume MC Field Services will be back to being involved soon.
Old 2017-08-10 , 14:21
Still gets up to change channels

Smile

All good change UHF frequency from 63 to 60 all sorted.Thanks a Mill