Old 2010-01-27 , 21:08
Still gets up to change channels

Default Blank DOD Screen !

MC why do I only see a blank screen when I go to DOD. I read that I must select the problem show and ask for new recording. How can I do that if there is nothing to select? Only option is to EXIT.. Please HELP
Old 2010-01-27 , 22:23
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

The solution you are quoting is if you have VOD titles and when you play them you get a black screen. Sounds like you have a different problem where VOD titles aren't downloading at all.

Try disconnecting the power on your decoder for 20 seconds. Then leave it over night and hopefully you will have some VOD titles in the list by morning.
Old 2010-01-28 , 09:38
Technical Myriad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olla View Post
MC why do I only see a blank screen when I go to DOD. I read that I must select the problem show and ask for new recording. How can I do that if there is nothing to select? Only option is to EXIT.. Please HELP
Can you make normal recordings? ( EBRs and TBRs)

Please note that the SD PVR is only able to record one program at a time, so if the decoder is continually busy with normal recordings, the VoD content will not be downloaded.
Win 10 Pro (64-bit) version 1703, build 15063.138
1.2m antenna, 8-way universal LNB, 2x6 MS, FSM permanently connected.
MS Edge 40 with MSEdge HTML 15
Old 2010-01-28 , 13:08
MultiChoice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olla View Post
Hello Olla

DStv on Demand is only available to DStv Premium customers in IS7 (Southern Africa) only, ie NOT available to W4( Africa) customers.

Also note DOD is currently only available on the SD PVR.
DOD on HD is scheduled for the latter part of 2010 depended on testing.

Please advise if you are a Premium SD PVR customer residing in Southern Africa.
Old 2010-01-28 , 13:09
MultiChoice

@Olla - we have had some reports of customers not receiving the DStv on Demand content. If you still have no content in the morning, please let us know.
(PS : DStv on Demand is only available to DStv Premium customers and only in the IS7 countries).