Forum > DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) > DStv guide for Android
Old 2012-02-16 , 19:38
Changes remote batteries daily
Default DStv guide for Android

I have the DStv TV guide on both my Android tablet and cell phone.

The old guide was clean straight forward. No problems as it always updated 7 days ahead.

Last week I see you put an updated of the guide on the Android Market. I updated both of my Android devices, and it looks very pretty, and according to the market loads the guide for 10 days hence.
Problem is, it has not been updating! Both of my devices' last day of actual guide is today. I even tried uninstalling the program and reinstalling, clearing the cache to no avail. There are no updated schedules beyond tonight.

Please could you look into it? If you are having issues with this new version, could you put the old guide back on the market until it is sorted out?
Old 2012-02-17 , 11:31
Pls could you PM me your contact details - then I can get the folks who look after those guides to get in touch with you and trouble shoot.
Old 2012-02-17 , 13:16
Changes remote batteries daily
Hi again,

They seemed to have fixed it.
At midnight this morning the guide was blank.
At 9am this morning, there were programmes for Monday onwards but nothing for the weekend.
Now the full 10 day guide is there.

I have to say this is a great service. I rely on it instead of the EPG or magazine, and you can configure it for only the channels you want. Its like having your personalised Dish

Many thanks