Forum > Content > General > Thursday 30 March
Old 2017-03-17 , 14:19
Changes remote batteries daily. Has an entire thread named after her.

Default Thursday 30 March

On Thursday 30 March, given the imminent closure of 102, there will be double episodes of Art of More to complete the series - 20:00 and 21:00. I assume that there will be no repeats.

Switched at Birth airs on Thursday nights on 116 at 20:30. As per this week's schedule, there are no repeats of this series.

So shows with no repeats are overlapping from 20:30 to 21:30. Can MC please advise how I should record all 3 of these hour slots?

MC, I'm begging, please schedule a repeat of Switched at Birth? Please??
Old 2017-03-17 , 17:52
Changes remote batteries daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Cat View Post
On Thursday 30 March, given the imminent closure of 102, there will be double episodes of Art of More to complete the series - 20:00 and 21:00. I assume that there will be no repeats.

Switched at Birth airs on Thursday nights on 116 at 20:30. As per this week's schedule, there are no repeats of this series.

So shows with no repeats are overlapping from 20:30 to 21:30. Can MC please advise how I should record all 3 of these hour slots?

MC, I'm begging, please schedule a repeat of Switched at Birth? Please??

I don't know if you have your Explora connected to the Internet. But both those shows are available on CU+ if it helps with your conflicts

Explora
Old 2017-03-20 , 07:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanP View Post
I don't know if you have your Explora connected to the Internet. But both those shows are available on CU+ if it helps with your conflicts
Thanks, but I am not / will not be connected to CU+.

MC, please advise regarding a repeat of Switched at Birth?
Old 2017-03-22 , 07:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Cat View Post
MC, please advise regarding a repeat of Switched at Birth?
Can I please get a solution for this, but not CU+?

Thanks.
Old 2017-03-23 , 12:48

MC, I'm begging, please schedule a repeat of next week Thursdays Switched at Birth? Please??
Old 2017-03-23 , 13:08
MultiChoice

@MadCat - MC doesn't schedule anything, the channels do. And those schedules are determined quite far in advanced, they cannot simply add another slot. Also there is a limit on how often some shows can be shown, based on our content agreements.

So alas your only solution is to access is on Catch Up on DStv Now (if you don't want to access Catch Up Plus)
Old 2017-03-23 , 13:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Marietjie View Post
@MadCat - MC doesn't schedule anything, the channels do. And those schedules are determined quite far in advanced, they cannot simply add another slot. Also there is a limit on how often some shows can be shown, based on our content agreements.

So alas your only solution is to access is on Catch Up on DStv Now (if you don't want to access Catch Up Plus)
Thank you for a reply.

Switched at Birth actually had at least 2 repeats when it first started and then it dropped to no repeats. So it is possible to schedule at least one repeat, they had it before.

As MC does not want to approach Vuzu on my behalf with the request, please advise best contact for me to do it?

Advising online or connected services as a solution is a poor excuse for a problamatic situation created by MC terminating a channel and not completing the repeat cycle we would normally have on 102.
Old 2017-03-23 , 14:18
MultiChoice

@Mad Cat - we have already approach Vuzu with your request (as per MC Lindi's response to you on another thread) and will feedback to you if they have any feedback.

As this overlap is across two different channels that are not managed by the same team, it is very difficult to help you with your request. That is why the other sources like DStv Now and Catch Up Plus are available to you but unfortunately you refuse to use these.
Old 2017-03-23 , 14:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Marietjie View Post
@Mad Cat - we have already approach Vuzu with your request (as per MC Lindi's response to you on another thread) and will feedback to you if they have any feedback.

As this overlap is across two different channels that are not managed by the same team, it is very difficult to help you with your request. That is why the other sources like DStv Now and Catch Up Plus are available to you but unfortunately you refuse to use these.
MoM, apologies, but I did not presume that a response to one thread meant that it was a reponse to all my queries. And quite frankly, a lot of my questions seem to be ignored. Any answer, even a no to say repeating Odd Mom Out, would at least acknowledge that the thread has been read.

The reponse I did get to this query, did not indicate that Vuzu had been approached at all. I understand fully that the overlap is across 2 channels, and have not requested anything from Edge, and also feel I have not requested the impossible from Vuzu.

Yes, I'm adamant that I will not be using other sources. This is a problem created by extraordinary circumstances by an MC decision and I don't feel I'm the one that needs to go out of my way to connect / download to solve it.
Old 2017-03-24 , 07:12

Given the above, I contacted Vuzu myself. Their reply was:

vuzu.tv

March 23 at 4:54pm

Switched at Birth repeats on Tuesday,4 April at 15:00. Thank you.

Vuzu, thank you for your prompt reply and solving my problem, greatly appreciated.