Forum > Content > General > DStvís M-Net channels get a refresh
Old 2017-03-15 , 12:36
Changes remote batteries hourly

I've actually become more confident about the change as this thread has progressed, contributions from Citanul, BB and others have shown it's feasible... as long as our concerns have been taken well enough into account.

My biggest hope - that this does sufficiently simplify series for us.

The biggest obstacle - IMO it's the ridiculous forced rules being imposed by the external officials (again!) regarding age restricted content watershedding hours.
Do they not know that most record programs, and those recordings are always just as available if restrictions settings are not in place!

The second-biggest obstacle - reality shows, the past experiences with those and their "scheduling" have been... (you can guess the rest).

Here's to wishing you very, very well with this M-Net, your success here will be our relief.
Time will be the judge
Old 2017-03-17 , 14:23
Changes remote batteries daily. Has an entire thread named after her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Cat View Post
Morning. It's been a week since this post - can we please have some details?

I would prefer it not to be in the format of the monthly highlights, but a Monday to Sunday 24 hour breakdown.

e.g.:

Monday
1:00 ...
2:00 ...
etc

Tuesday
1:00...
2:00...

etc
Still nothing? Surely the planning of the schedule was done prior to making the announcement. I understand it is subject to changes. Please post a schedule so we can see how / if this works?

Thank you.
Old 2017-03-17 , 15:08
Changes remote batteries daily

Quote:
Still nothing? Surely the planning of the schedule was done prior to making the announcement. I understand it is subject to changes. Please post a schedule so we can see how / if this works?

Thank you.
The online guide shows the next 14 days, so on Sunday you'll be able to see the schedule for the 1st of April, Monday the 2nd of April, etc. M-Net will still have the responsibility to provide us with a full schedule in a consolidated, but this will be better than nothing until they get around to doing so.
Old 2017-03-17 , 17:41
4K, baby!

I still receive the Dish Magazine and am wondering what will be displayed for the Mnet channel for April. I usually receive it about one week before the end of the month so I would imagine that the schedules must already have been sent to the publishing company?
Old 2017-03-17 , 17:46
Changes remote batteries hourly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citanul View Post
The online guide shows the next 14 days, so on Sunday you'll be able to see the schedule for the 1st of April, Monday the 2nd of April, etc.
Last I saw they tend to only update the latest day added at around 11:00. Until then it was blank.
Old 2017-03-18 , 18:34

http://dstvmagazinepremium.digitalmag.co.za/apr2017/

Digimag is out. Should provide a rough idea.
Old 2017-03-19 , 18:12

The online TV Guide needs attention. For 01 April it has "Channel Closes" on M-Net Edge up to 22H10, but from 22h10 onward it still shows regular programming. And "Last week tonight" still shows on this channel instead of on M-Net as we were advised it would be on a Saturday.
DSTV Explora (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI Picture and Audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. RF connection from Explora & HDPVR 2P to bedroom for Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
Old 2017-03-19 , 18:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revorushin View Post
http://dstvmagazinepremium.digitalmag.co.za/apr2017/

Digimag is out. Should provide a rough idea.
On Sunday 2 April in the Carte Blanche slot the Digimag has Series TBA at 19h00
DSTV Explora (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI Picture and Audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. RF connection from Explora & HDPVR 2P to bedroom for Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
Old 2017-03-21 , 09:41

Quote:

Thank you.
Still no schedule from MC?? And the online guide reflects no info from 2 April onwards. What's the problem? Please don't leave this to the last minute.
Old Yesterday , 07:49

Quote:
Still no schedule from MC?? And the online guide reflects no info from 2 April onwards. What's the problem? Please don't leave this to the last minute.
Still nothing on Dstv.com.

MC, please??