Forum > Content > General > Schedule Update: M-Net channels latest schedule updates for Feb 17
Reply  
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 2017-02-24 , 17:38
JeanP's Avatar
JeanP JeanP is offline
Changes remote batteries daily
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: JHB
Posts: 2,325
Ah thought so thanks
__________________
In The Tardis (buzzing through space and time )

Explora
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 2017-03-06 , 10:05
Mad Cat's Avatar
Mad Cat Mad Cat is offline
Changes remote batteries daily. Has an entire thread named after her.
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Nelspruit
Posts: 4,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Cat View Post
Wil there be repeats of Aftermath? As of this morning, no other airings appear.
Aftermath is repeating late Sunday nights. Episode 1 was last night. MC, please confirm that all episodes will be screened in this repeat slot before the channel is terminated?
__________________
Explora x 2
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 2017-03-06 , 10:16
MC Ayanda MC Ayanda is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 108
Hi MadCat

- Season 1 will be coming your way as two back-to-back episodes starting Feb 22 on Wednesday at 21:00 & 22:00 until Wednesday 22 March.
- On Wednesday 29 March, Aftermath will air as three back-to-back episodes on from 21:00 to 23:00
-
- Aftermath season 1 will end on Wednesday 29 March at 21:00
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 2017-03-06 , 10:17
MC Ayanda MC Ayanda is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 108
- Season 1 will be coming your way as two back-to-back episodes starting Feb 22 on Wednesday at 21:00 & 22:00 until Wednesday 22 March.
- On Wednesday 29 March, Aftermath will air as three back-to-back episodes on from 21:00 to 23:00
- There will be repeat episodes on Sundays from 23:00 until Sunday 26 March
- Aftermath season 1 will end on Wednesday 29 March at 21:00
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 2017-03-06 , 10:58
Mad Cat's Avatar
Mad Cat Mad Cat is offline
Changes remote batteries daily. Has an entire thread named after her.
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Nelspruit
Posts: 4,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Ayanda View Post
Hi MadCat

- Season 1 will be coming your way as two back-to-back episodes starting Feb 22 on Wednesday at 21:00 & 22:00 until Wednesday 22 March.
- On Wednesday 29 March, Aftermath will air as three back-to-back episodes on from 21:00 to 23:00
-
- Aftermath season 1 will end on Wednesday 29 March at 21:00
Thank you for the reply. However, I'm not talking about the Wednesday screenings, I'm talking about the Sunday repeat slot. Please advise?
__________________
Explora x 2
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 2017-03-06 , 11:03
MC Ayanda MC Ayanda is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 108
Hi Madcat

As mentioned in my previous response, "There will be repeat episodes on Sundays from 23:00 until Sunday 26 March".

Regards'
M-Net Team
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 2017-03-06 , 11:08
Mad Cat's Avatar
Mad Cat Mad Cat is offline
Changes remote batteries daily. Has an entire thread named after her.
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Nelspruit
Posts: 4,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Ayanda View Post
Hi Madcat

As mentioned in my previous response, "There will be repeat episodes on Sundays from 23:00 until Sunday 26 March".

Regards'
M-Net Team
Apologies, I didn't see the addition you made in the second post. Will all episodes then be screened, assuming multiple episodes per Sunday, by the 26th?
__________________
Explora x 2
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 2017-03-20 , 07:36
Mad Cat's Avatar
Mad Cat Mad Cat is offline
Changes remote batteries daily. Has an entire thread named after her.
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Nelspruit
Posts: 4,347
Default Aftermath on Sundays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Cat View Post
Apologies, I didn't see the addition you made in the second post. Will all episodes then be screened, assuming multiple episodes per Sunday, by the 26th?
This question was never answered.

I currently record Aftermath on Sunday nights. The last Sunday of the month, the 26th, reflects episode 8 as the last episode being screened. This is 5 episodes short of completion of the series.

Please advise when the final 5 episodes will be screened?

I cannot record Wednesday nights, only Sunday nights, and I am not / will not be connected to CU+.
__________________
Explora x 2
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 2017-03-22 , 07:34
Mad Cat's Avatar
Mad Cat Mad Cat is offline
Changes remote batteries daily. Has an entire thread named after her.
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Nelspruit
Posts: 4,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Cat View Post
This question was never answered.

I currently record Aftermath on Sunday nights. The last Sunday of the month, the 26th, reflects episode 8 as the last episode being screened. This is 5 episodes short of completion of the series.

Please advise when the final 5 episodes will be screened?

I cannot record Wednesday nights, only Sunday nights, and I am not / will not be connected to CU+.
I assume the answer is: the series will not be completed in the Sunday slot, but can I get an answer?

Thanks
__________________
Explora x 2
Reply With Quote
Reply  
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools
Display Modes
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads  | You may not post replies  | You may not post attachments  | You may not edit your posts
BB code is On  | Smilies are On  | [IMG] code is On  | HTML code is Off
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Schedule Update: M-Net channels latest schedule updates for Feb (issued 6 Feb 2017) MC Ayanda General 2 2017-02-08 23:29
FEBRUARY SCHEDULE UPDATES for M-Net 101, M-Net Edge 102 and M-Net City 115 MC Ayanda General 0 2016-02-26 14:13
LATEST SCHEDULE UPDATE: M-Net, M-Net Edge, M-Net City & M-Net Family Jan 16 MC Portia General 16 2016-01-15 14:56
Schedule Update:M-Net, M-Net Edge, M-Net City & M-Net Family line-up for August 2015 MC Portia General 0 2015-07-23 16:58
SCHEDULE UPDATES JULY 2014- M-NET channel 101 and M-NET SERIES SHOWCASE channel 113 MC Portia General 22 2014-07-17 13:14