Forum > Discussions > Discussions > PG Rated Music Channel
Old 2016-12-26 , 08:53
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Default PG Rated Music Channel

So I have a 2 year old toddler and she really loves music. I have been channel hopping and sadly I can't let her watch the mainstream music video channels there.

Will there ever be a channel that plays family friend music videos, stuff with u can with the in-laws and your kids or there is just not an enough user base to justify something that conservative?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 2016-12-26 , 09:32
Changes remote batteries daily

This and other content queries needs to be in the General forum section. Here's the description found on the home page.
"This section is for questions and discussions about specific shows on any of the DStv channels or about the channels themselves. MC Lindi looks after this section with help from moderators from specific channels such as MC Portia for M-Net, MC Ryan for Vuzu"

The discussions section is for chats between forumites mostly about TV technology and programs of interest or disinterest. The MC mods do not always visit it.

I doubt there will be much or any response about content for the next 3 weeks so maybe rather ask there then.

Last edited by cdbjhb; 2016-12-26 at 09:43. .
Old 2016-12-26 , 10:43
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

I dont know if i dont know what i am doing but on Tapatalk the only catergory i can seem to be able to select is Discussions. Else i get an error to contact the forum admin.