Forum > Content > Sport > EPL Boxing Day
Old 2016-12-21 , 17:40
Still listens to the wireless

Angry EPL Boxing Day

Dear Supersport.I would like to express my disappointment upon learning of the fact that the Boxing Day fixture between ChelseaFC and AFCBournemouth will not be available on DSTV Compact,but only on Dstv Premium.I do hope relevant personnel would be sincere enough to recognise that even though I'm but an individual, surely there must be a massive number of fellow Chelsea and football lovers who feel the same.I think we should all get to watch whoever's leading at this point of the season regardless of our allegiances.Thank you for making my Boxing Day memorable because I'm confident that you will change this sad state of affairs.
Old 2016-12-24 , 01:41
Still listens to the wireless

I'm wondering whether my query is too tricky or is just being ignored because it doesn't matter at all.Usually,the cheaper bouquets get all the biggest games.The Manchester derby would get a greater viewership than say...Watford vs Sunderland.I'm seriously concerned that Supersport appears to be deviating from that practise.Chelsea are on a record-breaking run and as football fan,I'm genuinely frustrated I won't be able to watch the match.Basically I'd just like to be able to watch Chelsea vs Bournemouth this Boxing Day.I suppose I'm unfortunate to be on Compact.Negative feedback is better than no feedback,though.Thanks again,Supersport.
Old 2016-12-24 , 11:42
Changes remote batteries daily

I seriously doubt you will get a response in time as most mods are on leave, it's weekend and it's public holidays. They will not amend their schedules anyhow - good excuse to go to a pub.
DSTV Explora (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI Picture and Audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. RF connection from Explora & HDPVR 2P to bedroom for Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
Old 2017-01-03 , 09:59
SuperSport

Hi
Matches which are shown on the Compact bouquet are solely chosen by Premier League TV our suppliers. And these always have a studio build-up from London.

SuperSport airs some (most) of the other matches on other available channels to ensure subscribers have an opportunity to follow their teams.
Old 2017-01-03 , 10:00
SuperSport

Hi
Matches which are shown on the Compact bouquet are solely chosen by Premier League TV our suppliers. And these always have a studio build-up from London.

SuperSport airs some (most) of the other matches on other available channels to ensure subscribers have an opportunity to follow their teams.
Tags
chelsea fc, epl matchday 18, top of the league