Forum > Discussions > Discussions > Something funny
Old 2016-12-18 , 13:38
It was a dark and stormy night.
(But because his installation was sound, his DStv reception was perfect.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock4us2 View Post
I won't lie this one got past me, I guess it's for people who majored in English. However I'm glad you left the same way you arrived not in the back of a cop car
Actually, I majored in Physics and Applied Maths, I have no idea why, except it seemed like a good idea at the time. I'm just built to do things the way they should be. I even text with correct punctuation and spelling, none of this gr8 stuff for me, besides, swiping across a keyboard is much quicker than having to continuously call up the numeric keyboard.

BTW, that ad was flighted last night during Deutschland '83 - fantastic show BTW - and the mistake was still there
Old 2016-12-18 , 17:47
Changes remote batteries daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennethM View Post
Actually, I majored in Physics and Applied Maths, I have no idea why, except it seemed like a good idea at the time. I'm just built to do things the way they should be. I even text with correct punctuation and spelling, none of this gr8 stuff for me
I'm like that too. I used to ensure that I had proper punctuation and spelling even before I had a smartphone, despite it being a hassle. And I'm not an English major either (master's in Statistics).
Old 2016-12-18 , 18:33
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennethM View Post
Actually, I majored in Physics and Applied Maths, I have no idea why, except it seemed like a good idea at the time. I'm just built to do things the way they should be. I even text with correct punctuation and spelling, none of this gr8 stuff for me, besides, swiping across a keyboard is much quicker than having to continuously call up the numeric keyboard.

BTW, that ad was flighted last night during Deutschland '83 - fantastic show BTW - and the mistake was still there
I could have sworn I saw a corrected ad with proper spelling.. Now D83 is a proper TV not this Building Alaska they keep airing.
Old 2016-12-18 , 19:30
It was a dark and stormy night.
(But because his installation was sound, his DStv reception was perfect.)

I've seen both corrected and uncorrected today, I think there are slight differences in some of the vehicles depicted, so maybe they haven't got around to correcting all the various versions