Old 2016-12-23 , 06:59
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Default New Episodes

Is it me or do you have to wait next to forever to get new episodes on Catch Up (of shows i want to watch)?

My argument has no scientific basis but just a feeling, always when I press the Blue button it seems there is a new episode of Skeem Sam, Killjoys, 7 de Laan, The Queen or something like that but to get new episodes of Incorporated, D 83, Westworld takes forever??

Maybe it's just me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 2016-12-23 , 07:58
Changes remote batteries hourly

The industry still isn't conducive enough to the Catch Up (CU) service being anything more than that, for catching up, so it's not a replacement for live-broadcast TV. Some locally sourced shows will work better.
Here's some recent confirmation of sorts;

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Marietjie View Post
...we appreciate you wanting to help. The new systems we installed last year tell us which have not downloaded. So if you report it before the agreed delivery of within 24 hours, you create the impression that things are always late even though they are not. Pls only report after 24 hours - that will be of help to us.
Remember as titles play out on a carousel, people don't receive shows at exactly the same time. So it really is best to wait for 24 hours.
Thanks for all your efforts.
You mentioned having a problem moving between the different forum sections in another thread. We all have to make a plan, else things get mixed up for everyone and you won't get the right Mods' help - suggest you try going to the home index page and select the right forum sections from there.
Old 2016-12-23 , 08:29

So i wasnt going mad

About changing topics, i only ever get that problem on Tapatalk (i havent posted that much straight from forum.dstv.com to notice if i get the same problem)

Thank you as always for getting back to me
Old 2017-01-01 , 23:40
Changes remote batteries daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock4us2 View Post
Is it me or do you have to wait next to forever to get new episodes on Catch Up (of shows i want to watch)?

My argument has no scientific basis but just a feeling, always when I press the Blue button it seems there is a new episode of Skeem Sam, Killjoys, 7 de Laan, The Queen or something like that but to get new episodes of Incorporated, D 83, Westworld takes forever??

Maybe it's just me.

This is one area where I don't have much trouble with. Killjoys always loaded on time same with both versions of D83 and incorporated

For once

Explora
Old 2017-01-02 , 08:15

Manhattan is still not on, I have just resorted to recording.

Old 2017-01-02 , 11:10
Changes remote batteries daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock4us2 View Post
Manhattan is still not on, I have just resorted to recording.

I have it on CU+

Explora