Forum > Content > General > Any idea Of The Vuzu and Vuzu Amp Line Up For April?
Old 2015-03-11 , 03:18
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Red face Any idea Of The Vuzu and Vuzu Amp Line Up For April?

Hi guys, I have checked and searched the forum.. I really hope I didn't miss anything and repeat the same questions.. I see the April line up for Mnet, Mnet Edge and Channel 115, is available.. But nothing mentioned about Vuzu and Vuzu Amp line up.. Also Revenge still isn't showing and not in April's line up either? Thanks so much for always taking time to read and answer these questions..
Old 2015-03-11 , 09:01
Changes remote batteries daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaddy View Post
Hi guys, I have checked and searched the forum.. I really hope I didn't miss anything and repeat the same questions.. I see the April line up for Mnet, Mnet Edge and Channel 115, is available.. But nothing mentioned about Vuzu and Vuzu Amp line up.. Also Revenge still isn't showing and not in April's line up either? Thanks so much for always taking time to read and answer these questions..
yip i would also like to know please

Explora 1
Old 2015-03-11 , 09:21
Changes remote batteries daily

According to M-Net's Facebook page, Revenge will be starting on the 1st of June.
Old 2015-03-11 , 20:10

Thanks so much for the info.. I honestly wish that DSTV would rather update their series calender, weekly.. It would be lovely.. I just feel that now that the channels have changed, with Mnet Edge being here, there's a lot of focus on the more gritty kind of shows.. I understand many love those and I'm not complaining.. But maybe too much focus on that and too little on the other shows?
Old 2015-03-12 , 17:25

@Imaddy apologies for the delayed reply I am normally quick to answer but have been out of the office. Revenge Season 4 has been rescheduled. Mysteries of Laura Season 1 which is screened on M-Net via Express is on a production break. So, M-Net had to take a break and schedule a replacement until the series returns on screen. Revenge Season 4 was going to start as soon as Mysteries of Laura ends but with the production break Mysteries of Laura will now only end on 25 May (that is if the US takes no other breaks). Revenge Season 4 will now start on 1 June, at least this series will keep us entertained during winter. Apologies again for the late reply but it seems you have been answered. Thank you Citanul.
Old 2015-03-12 , 22:03

Thanks so much for the info, both of you.. Now I get why we've been waiting so long.. I enjoy Mysteries of Laura, but personally I think, it's not nearly as good as Revenge.. Wish Revenge got preference.. There are sooo many Crime shows and they are very good, but having something different is like a breath of fresh air. I absolutely love the scifi, fantasy, super hero, mystery and comedy genres.. Am really enjoying them so much.. Thanks again
Old 2015-03-14 , 11:43
Still listens to the wireless

Any idea when VUZU will show the latest Rupaul's Drag Race (season 7) ?