Old 2017-10-30 , 11:11
Still listens to the wireless

Default Cancellation woes...

Good day
I have now tried for a month to cancel my subscription only to find that I have services I'm signed up for that I didn't authorise.

I have/had two HD PVR decoders - one original Pace 4-tuner and a newer 2-tuner. Both in the same house, linked with ExtraView.

I had initially cancelled my subscription in January 2017 with some measure of success only to reinstate it in September 2017.

I then cancelled it again at the beginning of October.

Now I find, I have two separate subscription accounts instead of one single account and a "Holiday Home" account. I have never had Holiday home, nor have I requested this type of account from DSTV/Multichoice.

I'm also concerned that it appears I am still being billed for a service that I requested to have cancelled more than 4 weeks ago.

Why is is that one has have it so difficult to cancel something you no longer want/require yet it becomes an immediate matter for a collections team to chase you down if one payment is missed and subsequently a well paid legal team should one dispute this type of issue with Multichoice?

This is now just a vain hope that someone at Multichoice will be able to help me resolve this as soon as possible...
Old 2017-10-30 , 11:36
MultiChoice

Pls send a PM to MC Solomon with your details and a link to this thread, then he can investigate and sort this out for you.