Forum > Content > Sport > English League Cup - Caraboa cup
Old 2017-10-04 , 08:54
SuperSport

Yes we do have rights to the FA Cup.
Old 2017-10-04 , 11:15
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
@Toto, you've accidentally put your phone number into your post - best to remove it before you get all sorts of nutters calling you
Where's that phone number? Darn would have been good to have it so I could rub Toto's nose in the dust after we beat them next week. Luckily he's already gone and deleted it.

I cannot vouch for which is more popular amongst local supporters our PSL or the EPL but I can vouch that here in Cape Town I see more people wearing EPL shirts, mostly lost souls wearing man united shirts who I then approach and tell that their shirt is offensive to me, than I notice wearing shirts from our local professional league. Fortunately, the united supporters that I approach in that way have always realised that I was only joking and we've always had a good laugh about it. However, one day I'm going to approach someone and get taken out for it. So if I become silent then you know a man u supporter has "planted" me. Sorry I digressed.

SS Sandile, thanks for the confirmation that Supersport DO have the rights to the FA Cup. Please tell the powers that be at Supersport that they must never lose the rights to this competition. Nor those football competitions that we already have. Maybe stepping on some toes here but I do however wonder how many watch the South American qualifiers seeing as how those games are mostly played during our early mornings.