Forum > Content > Sport > International friendlies November 2017
Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 2017-10-12 , 07:55
Toto's Avatar
Toto Toto is offline
Changes remote batteries daily
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Rooihuiskraal, Centurion
Posts: 1,723
Default International friendlies November 2017

Whether we like it or not there will be another painful boring international weekend in November so I am wondering if Supersport is making plans to get us 2 high profile games at Wembley i.e. ENGLAND vs Brazil and England vs Germany.

It would be helpful to know this well in advance. We are in any case in a world cup season so we might as well start paying attention ahead of next winter.

Regards
Mr T
__________________
Once you go HD, you'll aways want more HD...Follow me on twitter @totka81
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 2017-10-12 , 12:00
beetle bailey's Avatar
beetle bailey beetle bailey is offline
4K, baby!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brackenfell, Western Cape
Posts: 4,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto View Post
Whether we like it or not there will be another painful boring international weekend in November so I am wondering if Supersport is making plans to get us 2 high profile games at Wembley i.e. ENGLAND vs Brazil and England vs Germany.

It would be helpful to know this well in advance. We are in any case in a world cup season so we might as well start paying attention ahead of next winter.

Regards
Mr T
Agreed. MC, please see what can be done to acquire the rights to these two games. Although only friendlies I'm sure that there will be lots of interest in these two games. As Toto states the World Cup is just around the corner and it will be good being able to see just how these three sides perform.

Must be a first. Toto and myself actually agreeing on something.
__________________
Explora (Primary) and 2P HD Decoder (Secondary); Twin LNB; Samsung HT-J5550 Home Theatre System, Sony KLV-32S400A tv and Sony KLV-22Bx320 tv.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 2017-10-23 , 19:22
beetle bailey's Avatar
beetle bailey beetle bailey is offline
4K, baby!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brackenfell, Western Cape
Posts: 4,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle bailey View Post
Agreed. MC, please see what can be done to acquire the rights to these two games. Although only friendlies I'm sure that there will be lots of interest in these two games. As Toto states the World Cup is just around the corner and it will be good being able to see just how these three sides perform.

Must be a first. Toto and myself actually agreeing on something.
Hellloooooooooooooooooooo!!! Anyone home? MC/Supersport it's been almost two weeks since this was posted and still no response whatsover?
__________________
Explora (Primary) and 2P HD Decoder (Secondary); Twin LNB; Samsung HT-J5550 Home Theatre System, Sony KLV-32S400A tv and Sony KLV-22Bx320 tv.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 2017-10-23 , 19:49
Toto's Avatar
Toto Toto is offline
Changes remote batteries daily
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Rooihuiskraal, Centurion
Posts: 1,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle bailey View Post
Hellloooooooooooooooooooo!!! Anyone home? MC/Supersport it's been almost two weeks since this was posted and still no response whatsover?
It's been acquired. ENGLAND vs Germany on the 10th @10pm and England vs Brazil on the 14th. Same time. Both @Wembley SS3 and a few more friendlies
Click on the link below
https://www.supersport.com/aa.aspx?t...v=19&view=full
https://www.supersport.com/aa.aspx?t...v=23&view=full
__________________
Once you go HD, you'll aways want more HD...Follow me on twitter @totka81

Last edited by Toto; 2017-10-23 at 19:52. .
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 2017-10-26 , 12:21
beetle bailey's Avatar
beetle bailey beetle bailey is offline
4K, baby!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brackenfell, Western Cape
Posts: 4,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto View Post
It's been acquired. ENGLAND vs Germany on the 10th @10pm and England vs Brazil on the 14th. Same time. Both @Wembley SS3 and a few more friendlies
Click on the link below
https://www.supersport.com/aa.aspx?t...v=19&view=full
https://www.supersport.com/aa.aspx?t...v=23&view=full
You get that off the Supersport website? Would however, have been "nice" if someone at Supersport could simply have given us an answer here? IF anyone from Supersport is monitoring this thread then surely it shouldn't have been a big problem for them to give the info as you have?
But thanks for the info Toto.
__________________
Explora (Primary) and 2P HD Decoder (Secondary); Twin LNB; Samsung HT-J5550 Home Theatre System, Sony KLV-32S400A tv and Sony KLV-22Bx320 tv.
Reply With Quote
Reply
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools
Display Modes
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads  | You may not post replies  | You may not post attachments  | You may not edit your posts
BB code is On  | Smilies are On  | [IMG] code is On  | HTML code is Off
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
International friendlies Toto Sport 8 2015-03-30 10:02
International Friendlies (France vs Germany) Toto DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) 3 2012-02-23 16:22
Pre-Season Friendlies/Tours SS Sandile DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) 14 2011-07-27 10:55
RWC warmup friendlies in HD Toto DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) 2 2011-07-19 10:07
Pre Season Friendlies SS Sandile DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) 4 2011-07-13 16:12