Forum > Content > Sport > International friendlies November 2017
Old 2017-10-12 , 07:55
Changes remote batteries daily

Default International friendlies November 2017

Whether we like it or not there will be another painful boring international weekend in November so I am wondering if Supersport is making plans to get us 2 high profile games at Wembley i.e. ENGLAND vs Brazil and England vs Germany.

It would be helpful to know this well in advance. We are in any case in a world cup season so we might as well start paying attention ahead of next winter.

Regards
Mr T
Old 2017-10-12 , 12:00
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto View Post
Whether we like it or not there will be another painful boring international weekend in November so I am wondering if Supersport is making plans to get us 2 high profile games at Wembley i.e. ENGLAND vs Brazil and England vs Germany.

It would be helpful to know this well in advance. We are in any case in a world cup season so we might as well start paying attention ahead of next winter.

Regards
Mr T
Agreed. MC, please see what can be done to acquire the rights to these two games. Although only friendlies I'm sure that there will be lots of interest in these two games. As Toto states the World Cup is just around the corner and it will be good being able to see just how these three sides perform.

Must be a first. Toto and myself actually agreeing on something.
Old 2017-10-23 , 19:22
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle bailey View Post
Agreed. MC, please see what can be done to acquire the rights to these two games. Although only friendlies I'm sure that there will be lots of interest in these two games. As Toto states the World Cup is just around the corner and it will be good being able to see just how these three sides perform.

Must be a first. Toto and myself actually agreeing on something.
Hellloooooooooooooooooooo!!! Anyone home? MC/Supersport it's been almost two weeks since this was posted and still no response whatsover?
Old 2017-10-23 , 19:49
Changes remote batteries daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle bailey View Post
Hellloooooooooooooooooooo!!! Anyone home? MC/Supersport it's been almost two weeks since this was posted and still no response whatsover?
It's been acquired. ENGLAND vs Germany on the 10th @10pm and England vs Brazil on the 14th. Same time. Both @Wembley SS3 and a few more friendlies
Click on the link below
https://www.supersport.com/aa.aspx?t...v=19&view=full
https://www.supersport.com/aa.aspx?t...v=23&view=full

Last edited by Toto; 2017-10-23 at 19:52. .
Old 2017-10-26 , 12:21
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto View Post
It's been acquired. ENGLAND vs Germany on the 10th @10pm and England vs Brazil on the 14th. Same time. Both @Wembley SS3 and a few more friendlies
Click on the link below
https://www.supersport.com/aa.aspx?t...v=19&view=full
https://www.supersport.com/aa.aspx?t...v=23&view=full
You get that off the Supersport website? Would however, have been "nice" if someone at Supersport could simply have given us an answer here? IF anyone from Supersport is monitoring this thread then surely it shouldn't have been a big problem for them to give the info as you have?
But thanks for the info Toto.