Old 2017-09-29 , 12:55
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
Not a bad state at all as far as this factor goes, it's just a normal separate archives section which is both common and useful for researching past info.
Took longer to update my initial reply. According to the forum, there are mods responsible for discontinued Sections and some mods even missing. So i say again, this forum is in need of a huge shake up
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-09-29 at 12.37.49.jpeg (93.7 KB, 7 views)
Old 2017-09-29 , 12:57
Changes remote batteries hourly

Yes, the new list you edited in is also outdated... there is someone here called "Admin" who needs to sort these things out sometime.

I'm not going to involve myself much further, you're clearly on a mission and I wish you luck with that
Old 2017-09-29 , 19:19
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
Ok, definitely not something available on this forum and as Luke suggests it may be Tapatalk related. Also, this forum's software is much older than most others out there.
You talking to me? YOU TALKING TO ME? With apologies to Taxi Driver. (I think).

I suppose slightly off track but I would just like to add that although I'm one of those that often finds fault with MC and these forums I must also add that they do a lot of good as well. The moderators have mostly tried to assist but sometimes it has taken a loooooong time before someone responded to certain problems. This is especially so in the Sports Section.
But overall the Forum has achieved a lot of good and for this I am extremely grateful.

Yes, as others have stated, there is still a lot of room for improvement especially in the time it sometimes takes a moderator to respond to a query and this is something that should be looked at.

Although we may be few that are actually posting here the numbers of people viewing the various topics are fairly large. Or so I think.