Forum > Value Added Services > DStv Now > Can't schedule recordings from the Menu guide.
Reply  
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 2017-05-13 , 17:53
HecticZA HecticZA is offline
Still gets up to change channels
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by rock4us2 View Post
2 things

1. Have you enabled remote recordings
2. When this happens to me my Internet will have gone down at home

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
As far I know I did enable it.
I think I enabled remote recording and then something about Explora as well.

Test indicates that I'm connected to the Internet.

I did try to watch a Catchup plus item via the PVR and I can't do that, so it is not an App issue

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 2017-05-13 , 20:42
rock4us2 rock4us2 is offline
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: South Africa
Posts: 252
At first my Explora was connected and that was on Off and I had the same exact problem as you. If you say it's set to On then I better let the expects talk.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
__________________
I watch all sports excluding handball (don't get the point) and i enjoy tv with intellegent dialogue. Explora + HD PVR (2 Tuner) + Samsung S5
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 2017-05-13 , 22:40
HecticZA HecticZA is offline
Still gets up to change channels
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by rock4us2 View Post
At first my Explora was connected and that was on Off and I had the same exact problem as you. If you say it's set to On then I better let the expects talk.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Mine



Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 2017-05-14 , 06:34
rock4us2 rock4us2 is offline
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: South Africa
Posts: 252
That looks okay. I am sure someone more knowledgeable will assist. However, your explora might download anything, the time you are allowing downloads is between 0000 to 0000 which is less than a second. You might want to correct that as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
__________________
I watch all sports excluding handball (don't get the point) and i enjoy tv with intellegent dialogue. Explora + HD PVR (2 Tuner) + Samsung S5
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 2017-05-14 , 07:24
HecticZA HecticZA is offline
Still gets up to change channels
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by rock4us2 View Post
That looks okay. I am sure someone more knowledgeable will assist. However, your explora might download anything, the time you are allowing downloads is between 0000 to 0000 which is less than a second. You might want to correct that as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Download time is set to 00:00 - 06:00.
I did schedule some Catch Up + content and it did dl, but that downloaded immediately.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 2017-05-14 , 07:28
rock4us2 rock4us2 is offline
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: South Africa
Posts: 252
Umm I misread that. So if u can download outside those times then there something wrong.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
__________________
I watch all sports excluding handball (don't get the point) and i enjoy tv with intellegent dialogue. Explora + HD PVR (2 Tuner) + Samsung S5
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 2017-05-17 , 20:00
HecticZA HecticZA is offline
Still gets up to change channels
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 17
This still hasn't been resolved.
I was told to PM a Mod, which I did last Friday, but had no response.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 2017-05-25 , 19:31
MC Grace MC Grace is offline
Knows how to use a remote
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by HecticZA View Post
Yes, afik.
The smartcard number seems correct and I do have an Explora.

I did have huge issues registering the Connect ID, as I had a previous Connection, but the email address does not exist anymore and I created a new one.

Will try to contact them.

Thank you for your time.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
Hi HecticZA

Apologies for the delayed response. May you kindly PM me the email address used to register your Connect ID profile and smartcard number.

I will forward the info to our Live Chat team to assist.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 2017-05-25 , 20:29
HecticZA HecticZA is offline
Still gets up to change channels
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Grace View Post
Hi HecticZA

Apologies for the delayed response. May you kindly PM me the email address used to register your Connect ID profile and smartcard number.

I will forward the info to our Live Chat team to assist.
This has been resolved thank you.
There were other communications posted here, but seems those has been removed.

Thank you for your response.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 2017-05-27 , 18:34
MC Grace MC Grace is offline
Knows how to use a remote
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by HecticZA View Post
Yes, afik.
The smartcard number seems correct and I do have an Explora.

I did have huge issues registering the Connect ID, as I had a previous Connection, but the email address does not exist anymore and I created a new one.

Will try to contact them.

Thank you for your time.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
Hi HecticZA

As per our PM, the issue has been resolved.
Reply With Quote
Reply  
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools
Display Modes
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads  | You may not post replies  | You may not post attachments  | You may not edit your posts
BB code is On  | Smilies are On  | [IMG] code is On  | HTML code is Off
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Setup menu and recordings menu in strange language peetr HD PVR 5 2012-06-13 14:16
TV Guide Menu/DMX Info biodroid HD PVR 11 2011-05-20 22:11
Can't get rid of interactive menu Red Baron Picture/Audio Quality 7 2010-08-20 15:01
Can't get into Advanced Options menu Derik Muntingh HD PVR 1 2010-06-03 08:43
Yes We Can!!!!! We can bring about change! Hagar DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) 18 2010-05-05 07:26