Forum > Content > Sport > EPL Commentary
Old 2017-04-26 , 21:30
Still listens to the wireless

Unhappy EPL Commentary

Hi there.I've noticed that whenever there are a number of matches kicking off at the same time,we always get the 'goal rush' commentary on SS3 and there are no other options from which to choose.I was wondering if we might maybe get some other commentary choices,or if that's just what has been made available to Supersport TV.
Old 2017-04-27 , 22:43
Changes remote batteries daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfootball View Post
Hi there.I've noticed that whenever there are a number of matches kicking off at the same time,we always get the 'goal rush' commentary on SS3 and there are no other options from which to choose.I was wondering if we might maybe get some other commentary choices,or if that's just what has been made available to Supersport TV.
Apparently Goal Rush is meant to complement all the games so that the featured game is available on a separate channel without all the extras. That's what the on air personalities are constantly tweeting to people asking these questions. Seems like only Supersport doesn't do this.
Old 2017-04-28 , 08:41
SuperSport

The feed is as incoming from EPL TV, SuperSport has no control over it.
Old 2017-04-28 , 13:21
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revorushin View Post
Apparently Goal Rush is meant to complement all the games so that the featured game is available on a separate channel without all the extras. That's what the on air personalities are constantly tweeting to people asking these questions. Seems like only Supersport doesn't do this.
I can't stand the "goal rush" channel, particularly when it is on top of my team's match.
  • I hate it when the picture and commentary cut away from my match, shrinking the match I'm watching and popping up the alternative match. I find this most distracting. It typically happens whe the play is exciting.

• I don't want to know the scores in the other games. I sometimes want to watch them recorded later on without knowing the result. We get most of the matches live here; whereas in the UK they get few games live.

Is there not a native commentary and picture channel available? MC Please comment?

Cheers, K
Old 2017-04-28 , 17:34
Changes remote batteries daily

Representives of the premier league have made it very clear that a clean feed is made available to all their clients (broadcasters)
Old 2017-04-29 , 08:34
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revorushin View Post
Representives of the premier league have made it very clear that a clean feed is made available to all their clients (broadcasters)
If this is the case My vote is to drop " goal rush " and just show a particular game I also find goal rush very annoying

Regards Ian
Tags
commentary, epl, football