Old 2014-11-26 , 08:58
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Working on my Sony Z2 Can set remote recordings :-) That is a big plus
Lots of programmes marked not available on this device ? Why?
No streaming works Get a Video playback Error Server Error

Cheers Ian
Old 2014-11-26 , 09:31
Knows how to use a remote

I'm also unable to login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 2014-11-26 , 09:39
MultiChoice

Thanks for these reports folks. We are escalating to the team so they can address it.

This is why they haven't made big news of it being in app stores from yesterday - to ensure any bugs they didn't pick up in testing. We appreciate your feedback.
Old 2014-11-26 , 09:58
MultiChoice

Just to let you know, I also struggled yesterday on my IPhone and Samsung. Just tried now without having made any changes to my Connect ID and all good.
So if you have been struggling, pls retry and let us know.
Old 2014-11-26 , 10:03
Changes remote batteries daily

i had a problem with my Tablet it kept on saying server error so i rebooted it and it works fine now also shows the HD feed nice
don't get HD on my phone but that's fine

Explora
Old 2014-11-26 , 10:47
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Marietjie View Post
Just to let you know, I also struggled yesterday on my IPhone and Samsung. Just tried now without having made any changes to my Connect ID and all good.
So if you have been struggling, pls retry and let us know.
Streaming live TV on SS3 worked here too about 30 secs behind tv but channel icons disappeared Then tried to watch MNet live and got failed to initialise message followed by "Video playback error :1" Sorry,there was an error playing the video. Make sure your device is registered - Checked and it is registered Re tried SS3 and that still works In fact all the SS channels work fine But the other channels fail to initialize

Still having problems with CU titles tried The big bang and new girl press watch now and get second Watch now arrow press again and nothing just circle then back to original screen

Regards Ian

Tried rebooting phone still same SS channels great all others don't work

Last edited by IanW; 2014-11-26 at 10:58. . Reason: Additional info
Old 2014-11-26 , 10:58
MultiChoice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanW View Post
Streaming live TV on SS3 worked here too about 30 secs behind tv but channel icons disappeared Then tried to watch MNet live and got failed to initialise message followed by "Video playback error :1" Sorry,there was an error playing the video. Make sure your device is registered - Checked and it is registered Re tried SS3 and that still works In fact all the SS channels work fine But the other channels fail to initialize

Still having problems with CU titles tried The big bang and new girl press watch now and get second Watch now arrow press again and nothing just circle then back to original screen

Regards Ian
Hi Ian,

Just tried M-Net, and M-Net Movies Action + - both worked fine on my iPhone. So did New Girl and Big Bang.

Would it be possible to try another network?

Cheers

MC Nic.
Old 2014-11-26 , 11:06
All Hail FrostyD, Forum king!!!!!

The First time I gave it my connect id ,When I went to Live TV it was giving me the African feeds e.g Mnet West .But by simply logging in and and out with my connect ID fixed it.
Old 2014-11-26 , 11:07
Still gets up to change channels

Live streaming and catchup is working fine on my phone and tablet. However with remote recording I get this message: "To set a recording please ensure the below is correct:" Connected Explora.

I click on OK but nothing happens...

Using the online guide on my PC also not working. Record on explora has been greyed out.
Old 2014-11-26 , 11:26
MultiChoice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlesjjm View Post
Live streaming and catchup is working fine on my phone and tablet. However with remote recording I get this message: "To set a recording please ensure the below is correct:" Connected Explora.

I click on OK but nothing happens...

Using the online guide on my PC also not working. Record on explora has been greyed out.
Hi Charlesjjm,

Is your Explora at home connected to the Internet and is your line currently up and running?

MC Nic.