Old 2009-01-28 , 17:22
Knows how to use a remote

Default contact information

I have emailed the call centre -got an automated response----Thank you for your e-mail which is important to us. We will attend to your e-mail and provide you with feedback shortly.

And I still await said response obviously our emails are 'important' to them this is unlikely to be shown on forum as a similar comment from me yesterday was deleted!!!!!! Par for the course....................................:ma d:
Old 2009-01-28 , 22:19
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauritius View Post
I have emailed the call centre -got an automated response----Thank you for your e-mail which is important to us. We will attend to your e-mail and provide you with feedback shortly.
What was your email about? Have you tried fieldtrials@multichoice.co.za? They seem to be quite good at handling XtraView/billing and some tech-related queries.
Old 2009-01-28 , 23:07

Yeah. E-Mailing everything to Fieldtrials will cause other problems in the long run as well.

I'm sure the good folks looking at the fieldtrials address is going to get annoyed in time for having to deal with a lot of issues.

What actually should happen is that MCA should get the persons responsible for the enquiries/problems e-mail address to be held well.... responsible.

Communication with customers is extremely important for any company. And a lot of the anger expressed on the forums could have been prevented if answers were provided effectively via e-mail.

I myself have send a couple of e-mails to the e-mail address provided on the contact us information page (I see it's now webenquiries at multichoice.co.za)
or via the web interface at http://www.dstv.com/dstvsa/content/en/sa/contact_us
but I have NEVER, EVER received even an acknowledgement from that process.

Bad show multichoice. You see, it takes time to built up respect from customers and that can be destroyed by something as simple as not answering a plain e-mail enquiry.
All the good work done by others (and there are some superb MCA people on the forums) are broken down by that one break in the communication chain.

If some first contact staff at MCA doesn't care about subscribers, why do they (MCA) expect customers, who get frustrated by innefeciencies in the company they deal with, to be courteous at all times.

And it's a pity. As I say, there is a couple of extremely helpfull people from MCA's side on this forum, but being the willing souls they are, they inviarably get bombarded by questions and demands from subscribers who are already angry at MCA. Note: not angry at the helpfull person who is now trying to help, but angry because the initial enquiry to whomever at MCA went unanswered. I sure will not be happy to have to deal with that everytime I get to work, so I take my hat off to the people from MCA who does respond on these forums under difficult conditions. Even when the answers they have to give are not quite what we as subscribers want to hear.

Folks, just keep in mind that the anger is directed at "The Comany" and not at you personally.
Old 2009-03-26 , 19:48

After a Goggle on Multichoice Africa, it turns out the Company is registered in Mauritius and supposedly has some offices (financial or accounts dept) here somewhere , if it can be found maybe some letters or messages could be sent through them to send back to SA.
Old 2009-03-30 , 10:28
MC Byron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridebac View Post
After a Goggle on Multichoice Africa, it turns out the Company is registered in Mauritius and supposedly has some offices (financial or accounts dept) here somewhere , if it can be found maybe some letters or messages could be sent through them to send back to SA.
Hi ridebac

Please direct all queries related to MultiChoice Africa to africacallcentre@multichoice.co.za

Regards
Editor
Old 2009-03-30 , 10:36
A big, eagle-eyed baobab.

You might want to edit that to choice, not "chioce"
Old 2009-03-30 , 11:00
MC Byron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merv G View Post
You might want to edit that to choice, not "chioce"
thanks - well done