Forum > DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) > DStv Mobile vs DStv Mobile DVB-H
Old 2011-07-25 , 13:32
Knows how to use a remote

Default DStv Mobile vs DStv Mobile DVB-H

What is the difference between Dstv Mobile and Dstv Mobile DVBH, on the DSTV page we can select these 2 products but they have different channels, I see that Mnet terrestrial is offered on the DVBH, is DVBH what we get on the Drifta.
Tony
Old 2011-07-26 , 10:11
MultiChoice | DStv Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonydb View Post
What is the difference between Dstv Mobile and Dstv Mobile DVBH, on the DSTV page we can select these 2 products but they have different channels, I see that Mnet terrestrial is offered on the DVBH, is DVBH what we get on the Drifta.
Tony
DStv Mobile is the company that offers mobile TV services. The services are available through DVB-H (digital television) technology or 3G (mobile network streaming) technology.

Through DVB-H you can access the free e.mobile bouquet and the DStv Mobile bouquet. The Drifta works through DVB-H technolgy so you will able to access the e.mobile bouquet and the DStv Mobile bouquet through the Drifta. All devices that access mobile TV through DVB-H technology will have access to the same channels.

3G streaming has one bouquet of channels and they are slightly different to the channels available through DVB-H.

I hope this makes sense, let me know if you require further clarity.
Old 2011-07-26 , 12:17
Knows how to use a remote

Hi Maiyo

Thank you it does make sense, the question is then is Mnet Terrestrial available on the drifta as advertised on this page http://www.dstv.com/Pages/Channels/
Regards
Old 2011-07-26 , 16:53
Changes remote batteries hourly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonydb View Post
Hi Maiyo

Thank you it does make sense, the question is then is Mnet Terrestrial available on the drifta as advertised on this page http://www.dstv.com/Pages/Channels/
Regards
It is Mnet Series I guess the website is wrong or we getting MNet Terrestrial in the near future.
Old 2011-07-28 , 21:09
MultiChoice | DStv Mobile

The information at the link is in the process of being updated. as MNet is not a channel that is available on DStv Mobile. The available channels are
eNews Channel
CNN
Channel O
SonyMax Mobile
E! Entertainment Mobile
Africa Magic
Trace Urban
Cartoon Network Mobile
SuperSport 1
SuperSport 2
SuperSport 3
Big Brother Amplified