Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 2017-04-04 , 07:57
Ermeric1 Ermeric1 is offline
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 440
Default Hunting Hitler

How many episodes of Hunting Hitler are available to view? It says there are three but when you open the folder it only shows two and the remaining one is a file titled "Connect Your Explora". It says you need to connect your Explora to view this episode. If my Explora wasn't connected I wouldn't be able to see ANY episodes. It's very confusing. Are there supposed to be three or only two?

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
__________________
Explora HDPVR, Dual LNB, MS, XtraView, 1110 Decoder, Walka 7, Samsung UA46B8000 LED TV, Integra 30.2 AV Receiver, Sony BDP-S370 Blu-Ray Player, M&K Speaker System, Sony PS3.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 2017-04-04 , 08:31
Optimist's Avatar
Optimist Optimist is offline
Changes remote batteries hourly
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: N/E JHB , Orig. Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 13,861
Yep, the software wasn't designed to handle the extra message so the totals are not in sync with actual episode totals.

I've wondered how that could be addressed, perhaps the only way is an exception subroutine that then subtracts those entries with an operator selected software flag (something programmers will understand).

Not that it helps with the overall total given for a section such as "Series" as the folders are only counted as one regardless of how many episodes each contain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermeric1 View Post
...and the remaining one is a file titled "Connect Your Explora". It says you need to connect your Explora to view this episode. If my Explora wasn't connected I wouldn't be able to see ANY episodes.
No, that "title" is seen by everyone on Premium - notice that it doesn't have a cloud icon next to it like the episodes themselves, so those without CU+ will see just that one entry.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 2017-04-04 , 14:37
MC Pamela MC Pamela is offline
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermeric1 View Post
How many episodes of Hunting Hitler are available to view? It says there are three but when you open the folder it only shows two and the remaining one is a file titled "Connect Your Explora". It says you need to connect your Explora to view this episode. If my Explora wasn't connected I wouldn't be able to see ANY episodes. It's very confusing. Are there supposed to be three or only two?

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
Hi Ermeric1

I'm checking this with the CU team.

Feedback to advise to follow once received.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 2017-04-05 , 07:44
MC Pamela MC Pamela is offline
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Pamela View Post
Hi Ermeric1

I'm checking this with the CU team.

Feedback to advise to follow once received.
Hi Ermeric1

The CU team advised that this is how the titles and episodes are set up. And that the notice is made as an episode to stack under the season.
Reply With Quote
Reply
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools
Display Modes
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads  | You may not post replies  | You may not post attachments  | You may not edit your posts
BB code is On  | Smilies are On  | [IMG] code is On  | HTML code is Off
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ESPN - Hunting & Fishing nellie DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) 0 2013-08-13 22:11
GONE HUNTING - Forumites on holiday MC Thami DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) 2 2013-03-29 00:28