Forum > Customer service > Customer service > debit error and lack of service
Old 2017-04-02 , 06:59
Still gets up to change channels

Default debit error and lack of service

I am disgusted with the lack of service and the don't care attitude of the call centre agents of multichoice. I was incorrectly debited in December 2016 and have still not been refunded as yet. I have called the call centre many times and have also been to the walk in centre but all I get is that the DPP department will get back to me and they never do. No one can speak to this department and the one time that the agent called me, I asked to speak to a manager due to lack of service and he advised that they have no managers and report to no seniors. I have still not received my refund and if I get no joy I will be going on every social media platform and news paper.
Old 2017-04-02 , 08:03
Changes remote batteries hourly

For the management involved to see this thread it needs to be posted in the Customer Service forum section. Maybe a Mod will move it there tomorrow, or you can re-post it there.

MC Solomon can help with resolving your service issue, he's helped me and many others on the forum. You can send him details with your customer and contact numbers by PM (private message) by clicking here