Forum > DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) > BBC E: "Graham Norton" - wrong guests in synopsis in EPG
Old 2010-08-07 , 16:20
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Smile BBC E: "Graham Norton" - wrong guests in synopsis in EPG

Your guest list for Graham Norton is wrong..It's showing ep.1 last night Liz Smith etc when infact it's quite a new programme..Rod Stewart..Dawn French and Michael Palin..just incase somebody looked at it and decided not to record or watch because it was an old programme

Last edited by MC Rory; 2010-08-07 at 16:25. . Reason: Title
Old 2010-08-07 , 18:58
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Saw it as well, the EPG said "S1/E7" (season 1 episode 7), but it was season 6 episode 7.
I still watched it and as always Graham is always full of laughs. I definetly burst out laughing when Graham took the women's diary and he started reading through it.

Rod Stewart: "I think she's been embarssed enough, how about I sign her diary"
Graham Norton: "You know what would be better? If I gave you front row tickets to the Rod Stewart concert on the 6th of September".
*The women starts nodding her head frantically*
Graham Norton: "Oh no, it says here you have to attend your fathers party"

Usually watches: Disney, Disney XD, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BBC Entertainment

Last edited by tsume; 2010-08-07 at 19:00. .
Old 2010-08-11 , 15:50
MultiChoice

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda View Post
Your guest list for Graham Norton is wrong..It's showing ep.1 last night Liz Smith etc when infact it's quite a new programme..Rod Stewart..Dawn French and Michael Palin..just incase somebody looked at it and decided not to record or watch because it was an old programme
Hi All

We have received the following feedback from the channel:

“We apologise for the incorrect synopsis information recently appearing on the EPG for The Graham Norton Show. This was due to a technical fault which has now been rectified, and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention.”

Regards

Nadia