Old 2009-04-16 , 15:27
Knows how to use a remote

Default Synopsis

Tenjo Tenge on the Animax channel have about 24 episodes. Why is it then that all 24 episodes have the exact same synopsis? It would make more sense if the synopsis is episode specific.
Old 2009-04-16 , 16:34
MultiChoice

The channel sends the schedule with all details to us on a template, which is loaded onto the EPG and this generic is what they supply for this programme. I will forward your suggestion to them. Regards, Anne-Marie.
Old 2009-04-17 , 07:15
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Of course it would be very simple for the people who do the programme synopses to look at the website and copy and paste the synopsis for each episode - it''s so simple to do it, just find the website, get the episode guide highlight the synopsis for that episode, click on the screen where the synopsis is supposed to go and paste. Easy peasy.
Old 2009-04-17 , 09:55
Knows how to use a remote

I just checked the Animax South Africa website... their synopsis for all 24 Tenjo Tenge episodes are the same. O well. Thats that I suppose.
Old 2009-04-17 , 15:30
MultiChoice

We contacted the channel re this - here is their feedback:
Unfortunately, Tengo Tenge is one of the few shows for which we haven't received any offical and approved texts.

Hope this clarifies. Regards, Anne-Marie
Tags
animax, synopsis