Forum > Value Added Services > BoxOffice > BO likes / dislikes
Old 2017-06-22 , 12:41
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
For science fans, especially those interested in space travel history - one of the best BO movies I've seen in a long time is the easy to miss Hidden Figures.

Not only a fascinating story about the unknown past multiracial and sexist side of NASA and some of the USA's states in general, but also an unusual in depth look into the behind the scenes workings that led to early successes.
By your description this doesn't sound much like a science type of story? More like a factual one. Any idea if it will be shown on one of the movie channels in the near future?
Old 2017-06-22 , 12:46
Changes remote batteries hourly

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle bailey View Post
By your description this doesn't sound much like a science type of story? More like a factual one. Any idea if it will be shown on one of the movie channels in the near future?
You've misunderstood BB.
science = fact
science fiction (sci-fi) = fiction

I find that most good BO makes it to the movie channels within a few months, but only MC will know.
Old 2017-06-22 , 16:57
4K, baby!

Quote:
You've misunderstood BB.
science = fact

I find that most good BO makes it to the movie channels within a few months, but only MC will know.
Ok. Makes sense. Science in this case meaning more historical drama/documentary which is more to my liking than Science Fiction. Although I am not totally against Sci Fi movies and series. Just like them to be a little ...... plausible?
Old 2017-06-24 , 21:07
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Quote:
You've misunderstood BB.
science = fact

Hi Optimist

Sorry for the hold up. Checking with the relevant departments, I will post feedback once received.
Old 2017-06-25 , 09:55
Changes remote batteries hourly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Grace View Post
Hi Optimist

Sorry for the hold up. Checking with the relevant departments, I will post feedback once received.
Hi Grace, thanks for the effort but there was no intended enquiry to MultiChoice here, we were just wondering - this thread is merely a discussion between Forumites about what's on Box Office

However others may like to know if Hidden Figures will end up on the M-Movie channels, so thanks if your department manages to question the M-Net group. I suspect it may be too early for any news though.
Old 2017-06-25 , 11:32
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Grace View Post
Hi Optimist

Yes MC Grace as Optimist says this was more of a discussion between the two of us rather than expecting you to do any sort of investigation on our behalf. But thanks for following up anyway.
Old 2017-07-03 , 21:20
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Hi All

Thanks for letting me know .

I will post feedback once the channel comes back to me.

For the BO movie to make it to the channels, if it does, it can take a number of months to a year. It varies per movie and agreement.

Last edited by MC Grace; 2017-07-03 at 21:30. .