View Poll Results: Do you miss the Forum King?
Yes! My heart feels incomplete when the Forum King is not on the forum 1 8.33%
Yes! I think he should make more effort to be here - I don't care if he's busy 5 41.67%
No! Who is the Forum King anyway? 8 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
Old 2017-06-13 , 12:49
Changes remote batteries hourly

Heheh, thought that may bring you out of the woodwork
(But let's keep moans about excessive content and hiccups to a minimum here, this lounge is a parallel universe but still a different universe )

So, you finally admit that you're nuts...... try taking a walk in the park and barking at the dogs, that might clean out your head a bit
Old 2017-06-13 , 19:09
4K, baby!

If nothing else it's good to see that you are still around and haven't totally deserted us. Now go and do like Optimist suggested and take that walk in the park.

Surprise, "the other one" actually posted something on Facebook today. Left her a message suggesting she pays the Lounge a visit. Haven't had any feedback from her.
Old 2017-06-19 , 20:14
4K, baby!

Hello dumb dumb here again looking for advice as usual. Well if nothing else it does help keep the Lounge active.

Okay. When posting on various topics I notice that some post a number of quotes in one post of theirs. How do you do multiple quotes in one post?
Old 2017-06-19 , 20:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle bailey View Post
Okay. When posting on various topics I notice that some post a number of quotes in one post of theirs. How do you do multiple quotes in one post?
Not so dumb, it's quite hard to explain it all

For quoting more than one post in your thread use the "Multi-Quote Off" buttons on each post - each one you click on will change to "Multi-Quote On". Then you click on the "Quote" button on one of them.

For breaking a quote up for separated answers, make more than one copy in your post and then alter each copy to deal with what you want to in that instance.
Then just post your responses in-between.

For posting a quote from another thread - in that other thread, click on the "Quote" button and copy the quote, then cancel that and go to the response thread and copy it into that.

Any more detail will be dealt with by his majesty the frost, this has put me to slee-ee-eepppzzzz.
Old 2017-06-19 , 20:59

wheredoallthesepeoplecomefrom????

lounge at 250 000 readers.jpg
Old 2017-06-20 , 12:17
All Hail FrostyD, Forum king!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
Any more detail will be dealt with by his majesty the frost, this has put me to slee-ee-eepppzzzz.

Old 2017-06-20 , 12:53
4K, baby!

Quote:
wheredoallthesepeoplecomefrom????

Attachment 7977
Mostly from people with nothing better to do with their time? Like the two of us?

Quote:
Not so dumb, it's quite hard to explain it all
SEEMS like I have mastered being able to have a quote from two messages in my reply but when I try to do the multiple quote thing I have a problem. Do I copy and paste or is there some other way of doing it?

Thanks for the advice by the way. As always greatly appreciated.
Old 2017-06-20 , 14:58

Understood Mr. Flash, as a superhero you have better things to do such as... not sure what, but it must be something :-/

BB, copy & paste of quotes is fine and what I often do, just include the quote creation info in square brackets at the beginning and end. Practice should help, otherwise bring it up again in a few days

Last edited by Optimist; 2017-06-20 at 15:06. . Reason: A bit more detail
Old 2017-06-20 , 17:41
4K, baby!

Quote:
Understood Mr. Flash, as a superhero you have better things to do such as... not sure what, but it must be something :-/

BB, copy & paste of quotes is fine and what I often do, just include the quote creation info in square brackets at the beginning and end. Practice should help, otherwise bring it up again in a few days
Thank you. As for Mr Flash being a superhero ........
Old 2017-06-21 , 12:55

It's been quite a warm day up here considering that it's winter solstice. Only longer days ahead!

BB, please let Eurica know that I'm most disappointed that she still hasn't seen fit to visit, and so our affair is now considered ended