Forum > Customer service > Customer service > Future forum-help project
Old 2017-09-11 , 10:15
Changes remote batteries hourly

Default Future forum-help project

As I'm shortly currently moving away from the forum I believe it's the best time to give this feedback.

Many months ago some questions were posted asking about my and some other Forumites' involvement with MC - it's all still as casual as anyone else here at this stage, but as mentioned discussions were underway about setting up more structured help with some of our assistance.

Last I heard this is still all on track, though now apparently stalled due to department management changes.
I'm sure MC Solomon or an associate will be in touch with us about finalising plans soon, and will then publicly announce the details closer to the project's launch.
Sorry, not my place to say any more or answer anything further myself until then

An exciting development, looking forward to making a personal return possible at that stage