Forum > Discussions > Discussions > Game of Thrones
Old 2017-08-31 , 14:26
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle bailey View Post
Hey, watch it. I like that song. Along with many millions of other people who like "good" music.

Twin Peaks wasn't to my liking. Watched an episode or two but then packed it in. Am watching GoT and finding it very good even if I do struggle to remember the names of the characters and, sometimes, who belongs to whom. Pity, after the latest final episode, we have to wait so long for the next series. At my age I wonder if I'll still be around to see how this all works out in the end.
Lol my bad, I take back the unecessary jibe at The Beach Boys back.

Season 7 was better, season 5&6 had too many characters and way to many character arcs it kinda got confusing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 2017-08-31 , 15:13
Changes remote batteries hourly

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle bailey View Post
Pity, after the latest final episode, we have to wait so long for the next series. At my age I wonder if I'll still be around to see how this all works out in the end.
Well, we're both confused here, maybe others as well?

I don't watch it, but from what was discussed among my friends it did look like they were setting up for a new season in the final scene... even though it was announced that this is the last season months ago
I presume that's what the humour at the beginning of the thread is about ;-)
Old 2017-08-31 , 18:58
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
Well, we're both confused here, maybe others as well?

I don't watch it, but from what was discussed among my friends it did look like they were setting up for a new season in the final scene... even though it was announced that this is the last season months ago
I presume that's what the humour at the beginning of the thread is about ;-)
Yes, I too was of the opinion that Series 7 was the final one and that I was watching the final episode. At the beginning of the episode everything was coming together as if it was going to be so. However, as the episode progressed I began wondering how they were going to be tying up all the loose ends before time ran out. Then there was an ending which suggested that there may be more to come. So, Series 8 it's going to be.
Old 2017-08-31 , 20:38
Changes remote batteries daily

Season 8 will be the final season. They announced that last year. It will have 6 episodes

However there is rumours going around about. Possible spin off

Explora
Old 2017-08-31 , 20:40
Changes remote batteries daily

And no this season was much better than previous seasons.

@BB not just you that loose track of people and names and where they belong. I feel the same. I only know the 5 main people

Explora