Forum > Customer service > Customer service > DStv PREMIUM CUSTOMERS GET SHOWMAX AT NO CHARGE
Old 2017-09-21 , 14:46
Changes remote batteries daily

On explora you only get 2 options SD and HD

Explora
Old 2017-09-23 , 19:13
Still gets up to change channels

Streaming Showmax on a Windows/10 PC, with a 4Gb ADSL line, the sound is badly out of sync.

Trying 2 different browsers, Firefox and Chrome, showed the same problem.

What can be done to correct this?
Old 2017-09-23 , 19:16
Changes remote batteries hourly

I've already mentioned to Ian in another thread that the Mods can't help re these other ShowMax issues, but maybe experienced Forumites can?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian16th View Post
Streaming Showmax on a Windows/10 PC, with a 4Gb ADSL line, the sound is badly out of sync.

Trying 2 different browsers, Firefox and Chrome, showed the same problem.

What can be done to correct this?
Old 2017-09-30 , 06:05
Still gets up to change channels

Your adverts on tv are very deceiving as they say showman now included with Dstv premium for free but there is nothing to state that it is a trial period which ends in March 2019. I think I need to take with the BCC.
Old 2017-09-30 , 09:10
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanegokul View Post
Your adverts on tv are very deceiving as they say showman now included with Dstv premium for free but there is nothing to state that it is a trial period which ends in March 2019. I think I need to take with the BCC.
in the current state of showmax, much ado about nothing. you will just be worsting your breathe but however it was clearly communicated.
Old 2017-10-03 , 13:27
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Marietjie View Post
You shouldn't have to - as her Showmax subscription is already paid as part of her DStv Premium, the charge will be stopped.

If this does not happen as expected, let us know.
The ShowMax Billing to my PayPal account went through again this morning.

Per your post MoM, I assumed ShowMax itself would have canceled my standing monthly payment. But this was not the case, I was billed and debited US $7.99.

Cheers, K.
Old 2017-10-03 , 15:19
MultiChoice

Did you move your method of payment to DStv add to bill?
Old 2017-10-03 , 15:25
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Marietjie View Post
Did you move your method of payment to DStv add to bill?
No, had no idea I had to do this. Thought it would happen automatically
Remember, this is my daughter's account, not mine. I just subscribed her to Showmax for 18-Months.
I've stopped the PayPal payment from my end now and will "absorb" this month's payment.
What do we have to do on her side?
Cheers, K.
Old 2017-10-03 , 16:32
Changes remote batteries daily

There is a link to a document in post #16 of this thread explaining what has to be done.
Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora 1 (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary) in lounge, Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture and audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. Explora 1 in bedroom with HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
Old 2017-10-03 , 16:34
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krugie View Post
There is a link to a document in post #16 of this thread explaining what has to be done.
Ta, Krugie.
I'll check it out.
Assumed that it would just happen.
Cheers K

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk