Forum > Content > General > New series I'm hoping will return timeously to DSTV
Old 2017-09-18 , 15:12
Changes remote batteries daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoassasin View Post
Hopefully they'll keep it close to release like last season and not like previous seasons where they started after the mid season break.
From what I heard. We are going to get less express shows and more later only. So the after mid season break is more likely than express or (close to air date. However it does depend on what you call "close")

Explora
Old 2017-09-18 , 16:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanP View Post
From what I heard. We are going to get less express shows and more later only. So the after mid season break is more likely than express or (close to air date. However it does depend on what you call "close")
Although that was the message from M-Net and the superhero shows are on Vuzu Amp, which may have a different policy. I wouldn't necessarily have a problem with those shows starting later, but they would still need to be in sync, which is going to be harder to manage if they're delayed in order to try to avoid having to accommodate the breaks.
Old 2017-09-18 , 16:27

Yes very true. But I haven't seen or heard any news about express or close. Basically we get 2 franchise series that needs to follow each other

1. Chicago series. Has to be done correctly and in correct order.

2. DC shows. Also has to be broadcast in correct order.

But I'll fear the worst
Until it happens

Explora
Old 2017-10-12 , 11:11
Changes remote batteries hourly

For those who missed it, general info about series that are coming is here: http://forum.dstv.com/showthread.php...103#post365103