Old 2014-03-20 , 17:39
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Default Logging in to "Catch up"

I registered to access the DSTV website using my smart card number and a password. I can log in using my email address and a password

When I try and access CatchUp I am advised that I am already logged in and cannot log in again, yet cannot see how to view any of the programs? How can I log in and yet be told that I cannot access the content since I am logged in? That does not make sense

The technical help desk suggested it was my phone logging in instead (which is turned off and powered down) or a tablet device like an iPad, but I don't have one. In any case, surely the phone would have to load a DSTV App to be able to access the website? I have not done that since I don't want to watch TV on a tiny phone screen I can hardly see anyway

All they would say was to try again, but I have, many times
Old 2014-03-20 , 22:35
Changes remote batteries hourly

Unfortunate timing now being the long weekend, Chris.

You would do better to post in the Catch Up section, but I don't think you could get an answer there before Monday.
Or you could try the Service Queries section where help could maybe be offered sooner.

Else have you tried having them reset your password?
Perhaps the best quick (but painful) option is to have them remove your identity completely and then set it up again.
I would insist on a supervisor.
Old 2014-03-24 , 16:50
MultiChoice

@chrisc - can you let me know whether you've managed to log in?