#DomingoMustFall?

silent witness
Old 2016-01-17 , 12:58
Changes remote batteries hourly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulani View Post
#DomingoMustFall?
#DomingoMustFall x 1

Along with the whole backroom staff. Bring in someone who's been there and done it and who is strict. Just who this person is I don't know but can he do any worse than what Domingo has done?

Oh and Tulani you lucky there isn't a copyright on that #DomingoMustFall saying.
Old 2016-01-17 , 18:56
It was a dark and stormy night.
(But because his installation was sound, his DStv reception was perfect.)

I'd love to know how much money Gauteng cricket has lost due to the inept performance of the Proteas. Sunday at the Wanderers is probably the most popular of the 5 days, add to that, that the Centurion Test is now a dead rubber, and I'm sure it runs into the millions.
Old 2016-01-17 , 22:02
Changes remote batteries daily

I was fortunate to have been at the Wanderers on Saturday as a guest in the suite leased

by the company my wife works for. Everything was laid on, including a parking ticket.

We shared a bottle of 'Hartenberg Merlot 2008' and I can honestly say it was the best dry

red wine I have ever tasted. The hostess told us that the entire box (28 x seats) was

booked out for directors and their VIP guests for Sunday - which never happened due to

the match finishing on Saturday. Imagine the frustration, time wasted and money lost just

for one suite .....
Old 2016-01-17 , 22:12
Changes remote batteries hourly.

Don't think there would have been much money lost when it came to tickets for the ground or even the boxes. Those would have been paid for in advance without the option of a refund. Where the money would have been lost was in the catering departments. Especially the beers which the Barmy Army are renowned for downing.

Only people who score on the deal are our inept Protea cricketers who perhaps have a bonus day or two at home or on the golf course. English players too would have these days off but at least, in their case, they earned it.
Old 2016-01-18 , 07:28

When SA played India in India and India beat SA in the Test games, people complained about the conditions and the pitches that was prepared which suited the home team but now SA played a home series and lost - how will that go down with the players and supporters alike. With SA losing the series, does this make India the new No.1 Test playing nation now?

Australia beat India yesterday to secure the ODI series - I am happy with the batting performance from India over the last 2 series, they make huge scores but the problem is in the bowling department which I am sure the Indian management will take care of soon before the T20 WC. India is now playing well away from home which is positive unlike the previous teams who most of the times just went on holiday. Everytime when India vs Australia in Australia, Australia never seem to have Indian commentators in the box which I hate because the Australian commentators are just irritating at times and the Australian commentators cannot give the viewers an insight on the new Indian players

Bangladesh beat Zimbabwe in the T20 game yesterday - Tulani are you there!!!

New Zealand is still showing their form in World Cricket, they beat Pakistan yesterday as well

I just think that it is going to be a little difficult to predict who will win the T20 WC this year
HDPVR 2P, 42" Samsung LED TV
-----------------------
BEDROOM 2 -
Phillips 42" LED TV, Can View Both The PVR & 2P
Old 2016-01-18 , 08:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn View Post
Bangladesh beat Zimbabwe in the T20 game yesterday - Tulani are you there!!!

South Africa is watching and copying too much of our games.

silent witness
Old 2016-01-18 , 09:51
Technical Myriad

I think that I am going to re-iterate what I said a few posts ago. We are in for a very tough time in the next few years w.r.t. test cricket. The new players in the team need to build up their confidence, and this uncertainty around who is the captain has to be resolved.

I cannot understand why we decided not to play at least one spin bowler. The England team could vary the bowling and we could not.

They really took us to the cleaners!

As far as not getting the game to last the 5 days, well that is always the gamble. Not that I have any sympathy with the organizers and those that can afford to go and watch ----

Ticket prices are getting ridiculous. I also think that World wide, sport is fast becoming an overpriced form of public entertainment, and that a major re-think is required for all sporting codes.
2 unmentionable FTA decoders
1.2m antenna, 8-way universal LNB, 2 x (2x6) MS, FSM permanently connected.

Last edited by Geoff D; 2016-01-18 at 14:27. .
Old 2016-01-20 , 07:31

Australia vs India - 4th ODI

Australia won the toss and decided to bat, they are currently on 190/1 in the 31st over. They can easily make well over 350 runs for India to chase. There is too many flat pitches in Aussies and therefore the side batting first is scoring well over 300 runs per innings. This is the first time that India will be chasing a score for this series, India is a good chasing side - lets see if they can reach whatever total the Aussies set today. Umpire Kettleborough went off the field after being injured with the ball - the ball struck the sensitive tissue on his shin
HDPVR 2P, 42" Samsung LED TV
-----------------------
BEDROOM 2 -
Phillips 42" LED TV, Can View Both The PVR & 2P

Last edited by Flynn; 2016-01-20 at 07:34. .
Old 2016-01-20 , 11:17

Well they're ahead of the required run rate at the half way point. Let's see if they can keep it up.