Forum > DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) > Ancient X-Files Error
Old 2012-07-04 , 21:02
Changes remote batteries daily

Default Ancient X-Files Error

Hi

Nat-Geo (Channel 260)shows the show on a Wednesday at 20:00. Tonight's according to the epg/tv guide/i-Plate was about Sodom & Gomorrah.

But the episode was about a manuscript called "the voyage" and was based in Milan. Only got the last 10 minutes, I'm not really following the series (was on my way to watch some recorded Super-heroes cartoons on the PVR)

Every so often, I like to stick my head out the window, look up, and smile for a satellite picture.
Old 2012-07-05 , 18:54
MultiChoice

HI te_lanus,

Please find feedback from the channel below:

I've spoken to the planner apparently each episode of 'Ancient X Files' features 2 stories but the title ('Sodom & Gomorrah') just refers to the main one. The second story in this episode is about the Voynich Manuscript and features trips to Venice and Milan so it looks like the episode aired correctly, the client was just confused by the title. The full synopsis is below:

"Following the clues in the Old Testament, one archaeologist believes he has discovered the true location of the original cities of sin - Sodom and Gomorrah. What's more, super-heated remains of pottery have been discovered that reveal an event with the power of a nuclear bomb occurred there. Is this the origins of the story of god's wrath on earth? Also in this episode, the Voynich Manuscript. A 15th century document of images and indecipherable writing--even top code breakers haven't been able to determine its meaning. But one man believes the clues to its origin can be found in Italy's cities of Milan and Venice"

Regards
MC Clayton
Old 2012-07-05 , 19:08
Changes remote batteries daily

Thanx Clayton

Make sense as I only got the last 10 minutes of the show

Every so often, I like to stick my head out the window, look up, and smile for a satellite picture.