Old 2011-01-07 , 11:02
Still listens to the wireless

Default Public bouquet missing

Hi,

I recently upgraded from the DSD1110 to the new HD PVR 2p.
I now cannot tune in the Public Bouquet and watch the religous channels which i could do on the DSD1110.

Why has this option been left out or is there a software upgrade thats required?

thanks

Last edited by Anoop; 2011-01-07 at 11:21. .
Old 2011-01-07 , 12:20
Still has yet to deposit the money for the SD PVR he took off Sandtonman under false pretenses.
Has fulfilled all the requirements to be called a thief.

see other posts, this matter has been discussed b4, i was also in the same boat as you are, but as time went by, i kept my older decoder just for that.
Old 2011-01-07 , 12:26
Still listens to the wireless

Thanks,

Looks like i will have to do the same as well, might as well sell or return the pvr.

I still think that the public bouquet should have been included though.

thanks anyway
Old 2011-01-07 , 12:39
Still has yet to deposit the money for the SD PVR he took off Sandtonman under false pretenses.
Has fulfilled all the requirements to be called a thief.

I agree with you, cause if you look at the UK PAY TV world.

Sky in their own HD PVR have Public Bouquet (PB), for free to air HD Channel such as BBC Channels in HD, ITV HD and many other Channels in HD that you can scream on their HD Decoders, now Here in SA MC done the opposite of SKY, and chose to close all of PB on the HD PVR Edition, which i find it being self centered and insecure. i also see that TTV also their decoders too as well, have a locked signal no PB there to as well.
Old 2011-01-07 , 13:19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplayer View Post
I agree with you, cause if you look at the UK PAY TV world.

Sky in their own HD PVR have Public Bouquet (PB), for free to air HD Channel such as BBC Channels in HD, ITV HD and many other Channels in HD that you can scream on their HD Decoders, now Here in SA MC done the opposite of SKY, and chose to close all of PB on the HD PVR Edition, which i find it being self centered and insecure. i also see that TTV also their decoders too as well, have a locked signal no PB there to as well.
There's much more to it; there's been a lot of technical interference caused by FTA channels in years past due to those other platforms doing their own thing - lack of standards control in this country perhaps, surprise, surprise!
I'm not saying that's the only reason for the change, or even a reason at all, but probably is.

As for TTV in my experience, they are the real control freaks - they don't allow for any flexability at all ! Wait until they start their own forum...