Forum > Value Added Services > DStv Catch Up > Missing on Explora Catch Up
Old 2018-02-13 , 10:09
Changes remote batteries hourly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krugie View Post
I never look at those but I have seen all the M-Net movie channels are combined as one channel - maybe eTV as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
Good point, sounds likely.
Rethink...

It's hard to tell what's going on with some of the things disappearing and re-appearing due to these adjustments being made, but have still learnt a bit this morning.

I saw that Bandits was listed in the CU Channels' "EMovies+" tab.
That movie has currently vanished, but before it did I saw it had been on the ordinary 138 EMovies.
When it vanished, so did its tab... which only had that one entry and I'm sure there should be some titles from 140 as well.
Talking of 140 - it's called "EMovies Extra", not Plus... so for now it's anyone's guess what goes on here.

Another one definitely missing or they forgot to include in the MMovies tab - anything from 139 "MMovies Zone" (there's quite a few in the CU Movies section).

And here's a way to look out for missing CU Channel tabs;
When there's no associated tab, the thumbnail in the synopsis doesn't give a channel number and channel name in its bottom left corner, instead it just says "DStv".
Old 2018-02-13 , 13:06
MultiChoice

Quote:
Sorry, the CU movie count was one less - I had included a CU+ movie that was downloaded
Two more CU titles were just added, but two expire later today.
So currently hovering around 9 total...

And Vikings E04 finally arrived. Interesting timing, just as E01 is about to expire (that will end up on CU+ for the other reason - now extending the standard CU availability).
Noted. Still awaiting feedback.
Old 2018-02-13 , 13:19
MultiChoice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Grace View Post
Hi PG31

Our tech team is looking into your query. Feedback will be posted once received.
@PG31

Our tech team advised that the issue you are having sounds like an installation instability.
Old 2018-02-14 , 09:40

A bit more re the musical chairs nature of the CU Channels tabs, just to help finish this enquiry off and with the bigger picture for all of us.

This morning I noticed two or three more factors;

1. A tab has been added for 141 "Eva English", which suggests to me that tabs may either come and go, or can be added to constantly.

2. I see the 112 "Studio Universal" tab is not in channel number order, rather it's next to "Universal Channel". This suggests we should look out for that factor (or that it shouldn't be done and could be leading to causing buggish behaviour).

3. Once a tab vanishes it doesn't seem capable of coming back without intervention (theory only, not enough evidence to determine either way).

I know MC's CU Dept. has many more headaches than any single channel, due to being involved with so many channels and the endless expansion of the options and features, but then it has to be given the tools and have the right personnel to meet all these challenges.
/end rant
Old 2018-02-14 , 09:50

One other tab oddity, IMHO;

1. Seems odd that all(?) MMovie channels need to share one tab, and SuperSport also only has one tab , yet SABC 1, 2 & 3 each have their own

(I'll edit in any more.)
Old 2018-02-14 , 20:05

Another strange development or discovery to finish with - why is The Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon in the CU Series section but not in the M-Net tab of the CU Channels section?
Maybe missing from there, or maybe it takes longer to find its way there?
Old 2018-02-15 , 08:05
Changes remote batteries daily. Has an entire thread named after her.

Quote:
Another strange development or discovery to finish with - why is The Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon in the CU Series section but not in the M-Net tab of the CU Channels section?
Maybe missing from there, or maybe it takes longer to find its way there?
This happens quite often - the show will be listed as series only or appear under the channel tab only
Old 2018-02-16 , 12:05
Still listens to the wireless

Default Missing Titles

Hi,

Both Greys Anatomy and This Is Us have not updated to latest episodes on catch up.

E.g. - last episode on catch up is 3 and current episode is actually 7.

Help!!!
Old 2018-02-16 , 12:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnavdB View Post
Hi,

Both Greys Anatomy and This Is Us have not updated to latest episodes on catch up.

Help!!!
Welcome, suggest you first see if your signals are ok - see post 1100 & 1101 in this thread (for which you can click here).

(I doubt I'll be around to assist any further.)
Old 2018-02-18 , 21:26
MultiChoice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnavdB View Post
Hi,

Help!!!
Hi ErnavdB

Are you still missing the episodes? If so, what are your signal levels?