Old 2018-02-10 , 21:32
MultiChoice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterW View Post
Now 6 Feb. and still have slow or buffering issues. I use an Ethernet cable (not Wifi) to connect to my 20 VDSL router port. Please Multichoice - solve this issue of buffering with Catch-up etc.
Hi PeterW

I have responded to your other post. Kindly PM me your email address and contact details to help.
Old 2018-02-16 , 16:50
Knows how to use a remote

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Marietjie View Post
I spoke to the teams who tell me that they will be in a position in December to give you more detailed feedback on the outcome of a network optimisation project and peering intiatives they are working on.

What we can say is that they are aware that there are isssues and are working hard on getting it fixed. They have already addressed some of these issues recently through internal network optimisation, peering with NAPAfrica and investing in more CDN cached.

This is a very important service to us and it is receiving attention at the highest levels. Thank you for your patience and understanding - we hope to get this flawless soon!
Well it is February and I still can't stream in HD. Tried to watch Longmire in HD, buffer ran out after 6mins.
Old 2018-02-21 , 21:27
MultiChoice

Hi caneman

Are you still having streaming issues? Kindly try another title in HD and confirm if the issue still persists.
Old Yesterday , 16:16
Knows how to use a remote

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Grace View Post
Hi caneman

Are you still having streaming issues? Kindly try another title in HD and confirm if the issue still persists.
Couldn't really find anything I wanted to watch to download, but I watched Longmire this PM in HD without a problem.
Tags
catchup plus, download speed, sonymax