Old 2017-12-27 , 07:44
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesistt View Post
No, I don't have CU+, as I haven't hooked up my decoder to the internet.

Now my question is when will the new premiere movies that's been running be uploaded? Or are you just not doing it anymore? What about Sunday night's premiere, Lion, on Channel 101? Or A Horse Called Hope on Channel 104? Should that not be coming onto Catch Up?

A lot of times I can't record the movies, as I'm recording other programs (or in this case, another movie) and your wonderful XPlora only gives me one recording. So I'm relying on the Catch Up for the movies. And Catch Up is not doing its job.
Morning Genesistt,

Kindly be aware that not all movies that are aired on the channels will be added to Catch Up, adding a movie or series on Catch Up depends on whether or not we have the Catch Up rights for the specific movie or series. Here is a link https://goo.gl/rbHM1e to check what will be added to Catch Up.

Regards
Kagiso
Old 2017-12-27 , 09:31
Changes remote batteries hourly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Pamela View Post
Here is a link https://goo.gl/rbHM1e to check what will be added to Catch Up.
That leads to the old Series Calendar which unfortunately isn't currently being populated, we're all waiting for the new CU etc. info delivery system currently being developed (was discussed elsewhere).

But can confirm that all along not all "main" weekend movies have been able to make it on to CU. I think what may have been confusing is that for a fairly long period until recently, it was all able to go on CU.

Last edited by Optimist; 2017-12-27 at 09:37. .
Old 2017-12-28 , 07:28
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
I think what may have been confusing is that for a fairly long period until recently, it was all able to go on CU.
And that's my issue. If it was never a problem before to put the Friday/Saturday/Sunday night premiere movies off the main channels (Ch101, Ch104) on CU, why is it such a hassle all of a sudden?
Old 2017-12-28 , 09:29
Changes remote batteries hourly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesistt View Post
If it was never a problem before...
That's the point, it always was a previous problem on occasion. It's just been a good run for a few months, the lack of sense in Hollywood and the likes has always made some CU uncertain.

However, "festive" CU bugs going on at the moment suggest other issues could be in play...
Old 2018-01-03 , 14:13
MultiChoice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Pamela View Post
Morning Genesistt,

Kindly be aware that not all movies that are aired on the channels will be added to Catch Up, adding a movie or series on Catch Up depends on whether or not we have the Catch Up rights for the specific movie or series. Here is a link https://goo.gl/rbHM1e to check what will be added to Catch Up.

Regards
Kagiso
Hi Genesistt

Both movies were loaded on Catch Up.
-Lion - was added to the normal Catch Up including (DStv Now App, connected Explora and website).
-A Horse Called Hope - was only added to Catch Up Plus (connected Explora, DStv Now App and website).